Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So who won the Founder's Packs?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• kasenkasen Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Yeah I was wondering that myself :) Hope I win :pleased: 
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    I didn't win.
    I never win anything.

I'm a loser.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    Volgore said:
    I didn't win.
    I never win anything.

I'm a loser.
    Not to us Volgore
    You!!

<3

• NightliteNightlite Member UncommonPosts: 227
    I'm so used to not winning, I didn't even notice I didn't not win yet.
  • BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    Stizzled said:
    Volgore said:
    I didn't win.
    I never win anything.

I'm a loser.
    Not to us Volgore
    We're all most likely losers. I'm sure most of them went to accounts that were opened the day the contest started.
    And I wish they took measures in that regard, but doubt they will do anything.

• aslan132aslan132 Member UncommonPosts: 620
    I havent won or not won yet, as we havent seen the winners. But i have won in the past. Usually when theres 100 or more winners, not just 1-10. But heres hoping. Until I see that list, I havent given up hope.
  • pantaropantaro Member RarePosts: 515
    guess we will find out eventually,hopefully winners will be people who will actually use it at least.
  • RealizerRealizer Member RarePosts: 724
     I am actually quite interested in playing this, hopefully whoever won will be willing to post some feedback and screenshots for us during beta 3 since the NDA will be lifted.
  • Starbuck1771Starbuck1771 Member UncommonPosts: 375
    The contest ended two days ago and they still haven't done the drawing.

• psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640
    What I hate is when people win stuff like this and then you immediately see it go up for sale on some site. Really gets under the skin.
  • mythwingzmythwingz Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Am wondering about this too.... I nvr win anything

p.s. normally don't post cause most of the threads here aren't of interest to me, but this one is cause I wanna play icarus ;D
  • pinktailzpinktailz Member UncommonPosts: 173
    word sweepstakes means you'll get no shit
  • aymaneaymane Member CommonPosts: 1

please a key for the crew

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,405
    guessing they're having trouble with winners confirming who they are and with info used in account creation..I mean who uses their real name when making accounts like this and the like.

That's just asking for trouble.

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• MirathelMirathel Member UncommonPosts: 137
    Still no winner list?? Come on MMORPG.com just let me down already! :pleased:
  • KamishitoeKamishitoe Member UncommonPosts: 8
    While it would be great to win this I'm not holding my breath, Riders of Icarus is a great game and I had a lot of fun during the last closed beta.

Right now I just want to see the winners list, and witness how that "random" draw pulls 6 or 7 entries from the US alone.
    "In the midst of battle, I shall have no fear."
  • kasenkasen Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I wonder if People From Canada can win...:P
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    I think I did win one in the past.  The odds are never good of course but I was notified by email I believe.  I think the game does look interesting but would rather someone who is dying to try it gets the chance anyway.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• kooziakoozia Member UncommonPosts: 14
    I wonder if the delay has anything to do with the missing bonus tickets (from daily logins) that people were reporting during the sweepstake.
  • koldmiserkoldmiser Member RarePosts: 348
    I always try, but the RNG gods are not kind to me. Still waiting to see the list though. I don't post a lot, but spend a lot of time on the site.
  • MirathelMirathel Member UncommonPosts: 137
    any official news on this yet?? Really wanna find out who won!
  • BakoryoBakoryo Member UncommonPosts: 469
    To be fair. Over the time I've been here, roughly 14 years. I have won one single thing so my hopes are very, very low. 

The speed of the mole and the power of steel is my weapon

• CeryshenCeryshen Member UncommonPosts: 73
    psiic said:
    What I hate is when people win stuff like this and then you immediately see it go up for sale on some site. Really gets under the skin.

Why are you so concerned with what other people do with their own things?
  • RyuushimaRyuushima Member UncommonPosts: 63
    Ceryshen said:
    psiic said:

Why are you so concerned with what other people do with their own things?
    it means those people entered out of greed instead of entering because they really like the game.  I also hate that honestly, not much we can do about it but still annoying.