Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Braialla - New Server Brought Online

HerithiusHerithius Member UncommonPosts: 219

Just a heads up for the new folk trying SB that a new server was just brought online.

The Shadowbane Team is proud to announce that we will bring a new world online today at 2pm EST named after the eldest of the True Goddesses.

Braialla will exist as a "clean" server: we will not allow any migration to it. Braialla will use the Vorringia mapset (the same used on Wrath and similiar to Vindication's with the exception that it will not contain the Factionholds). Braialla will follow the same guidelines and principles as the other North American and European production servers when pertaining to Mine and Siege Windows of Opportunity.

With that said, some existing server rules will seem very new on Braialla, especially to those who reside on Mourning. Braialla will be one of the first servers to fully experience the huge chessboard Throne of Oblivion added to the political and endgame in Shadowbane. Braialla, therefore, has a maximum amount of cities that can exist, and a hard limit to the number of guilds that can be a part of a Nation. Additionally, the server will be brand new: there will be no "Feature Character" gear or huge stockpiles of pre-crafting items.

Understandably, some members of the community are worried that a new server may impact other server populations. The Shadowbane Team will be keeping a watchful eye on this and will take appropriate actions if necessary. Plans involving server migrations, consolidations, and even other new servers, are being evaluated.

Comments

• TymoraTymora Member UncommonPosts: 1,295

Awesome.  Now I will give it a try.  After hearing that the game was free to play, I was interested, but I wasn't in the mood to get fragged repeatedly in my noobness.

Now it'll be me and lots of other noobs!

• MarkuMarku Member Posts: 452

good move me thinks

• snewrtzsnewrtz Member UncommonPosts: 12
    ATI users beware, my friend just reupped his account and is haveing problems again with his ATI card. This is a known issue, check forums for known good catalyst drivers.
  • EffectEffect Member UncommonPosts: 949

Originally posted by Tymora
    Awesome.  Now I will give it a try.  After hearing that the game was free to play, I was interested, but I wasn't in the mood to get fragged repeatedly in my noobness.

How is the game free now?

• apocalanceapocalance Member UncommonPosts: 1,073

Originally posted by Effect
    Originally posted by Tymora
    Awesome. Now I will give it a try. After hearing that the game was free to play, I was interested, but I wasn't in the mood to get fragged repeatedly in my noobness.

How is the game free now?

Scroll down on the first page of this forum (Shadowbane) and read some of the "Shadowbane Free" -type threads.

so...