Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Undefined discussion subject -est. fix?

VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
edited May 2016 in Site Suggestions
Hello my lovelies!

Since this has been going on for a while now and lately became somewhat of an annoyance -esp. when the topic only contains another link to "read the full story here"...

I find it quite inconvenient having to 1st click on that undefined topic in order to then 2nd click on that link inside to even see what game/news/topic this is about at all.
Usually, this could be considered as clickbait at it's finest but as SuzieFord stated, this is some sort of a problem with the news template not transfering the game's name into the topic title and has been occuring ever since the new forum got implemented.

Like various other issues that people used to report when the forum was fired up (paragraphs in comments (!!!!)) or features some users asked for (colored text), this hasn't been adressed yet -i guess because "priorities..." or the vanilla crew not responding to them.

Soo....i'm just asking.

And here is also a smily for you that nobody ever seems to use: :3

But i like it.

Comments

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    When the site get's updated to the newer version that is being done is my guess.

Soon™