Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Riders of Icarus giveaway ticket counter

jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
My ticket counter went to 1 from 5. How did that happen?

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• pantaropantaro Member RarePosts: 515
    pretty sure that's from daily log in's least that's what i recall seeing on the page max is 5 so it said
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    pantaro said:
    pretty sure that's from daily log in's least that's what i recall seeing on the page max is 5 so it said
    I had 5 tickets, now i have 1. It went down, that is why i created this thread.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• NoGuiltGamingNoGuiltGaming Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Mine did as well, not sure what's going on with it.
  • pantaropantaro Member RarePosts: 515
    pantaro said:
    I had 5 tickets, now i have 1. It went down, that is why i created this thread.
    o,OK i get it now.add me to this thread as well then cause mine says one only too. wasn't sure if it was supposed to show total accumulated or just the ones you get for that day log in.
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    edited May 2016
    We are looking into this, but don't worry, it's just a display error. As long as you're logging in you should be fine.
  • AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    Hey all I hope to have this fixed later today - rest assured though the only part that matters is where you see "(from xxx days counted) as this is what the drawing system will use.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    Ok, this should be fixed now!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.