Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone planning on playing No mans sky?

124»

Comments

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Don't bother man. The guy is campaigning.

To some up the nature of his/her posts:

No Man's Sky is an AAA Budget game (because Colbert appearance) that is being done better by 5 other games on Steam.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • toomuch4212toomuch4212 Member UncommonPosts: 82

The devs have gone on record speaking to the possibility of MAYBE adding extra multiplayer support at some point like implementing a friend call/port system of some sort but it would be something totally new and different and/or a lobby like or even base stations where people could possibly meet up and mingle and what not and again, if  implemented would do it in a groundbreaking way but they have been very tight lipped ant ominous about the game to begin with let alone these types of possibilities. So hopefully they do do something about it.

Also, since it will be supported by VR for PSVR when it comes out in OCTober and also ps4.5 , I cant see why it wont be fully supported for VR but I doubt at intial release and either way, I don't see it have touch control support and roomscale for vive (and controllers for rift at some point whenever they finally release their touch controllers) or at least not for a while. So either way stuck with just some head tracking and an xobox or ps controller , at least for now.

But again, because they have been so hush hush few of these rumors are more than just that. Spectulation, or possibilities at most even when spoken about /addressed by the devs they are extremely leery about promising anything set in stone, so we'll just have to wait and see, and hope they go in the right direction and put the right things first as a priority...

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    edited May 2016
    Don't bother man. The guy is campaigning.

To some up the nature of his/her posts:

No Man's Sky is an AAA Budget game (because Colbert appearance) that is being done better by 5 other games on Steam.
    wait what? I did not know about this, which other 5 games?

and to be clear 1 example of a point does not = ALL the marketing exposure they have had over the past 1+ year that I do not have the time to research each one and post and then have it ignored anyway

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me