Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New (gender locked) race/class coming to korean version

FilburFilbur Member UncommonPosts: 254

Comments

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364
    use teddy bear as weapon? fairy? .....wth ?
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    edited May 2016
    well I may try this game, don't know about ever spending money on it though. It was confirmed to be  semi open world which I like. The fairy thing is kinda meh, and I hope they don't have any gender locked classes for NA, and no I don not want play as a fairy xD
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    edited May 2016
    Where you really surprised? I mean it was bound to happen.

If I ever try this game I'll try and make a demonic child! Yes, that is manly enough!

• Strizzy12Strizzy12 Member UncommonPosts: 61
    Not surprised at all.

It's reasons such as this that reinforce why I have given up on Asian mmo's. 
  • FilburFilbur Member UncommonPosts: 254
    Gameplay with the new class:

• DXSinsDXSins Member UncommonPosts: 324
    They resisted for a couple years which is surprising... normally a flag ship race of KR MMOs.

Wonder if you can make them more adult like, like all the current classes can be made child like or possibly a feature that will come along with the western release of the class.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Its sad, but whatever. Honestly, this game will float around but it wont get a huge following, mainly because its associated with Nexon and its kind of run of the mill by what's out there.
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364
    edited June 2016

Filbur said:
    Gameplay with the new class:

wth? ...more girly class ever , and we tho tera was bad , for sure not even woman want soo many hearts , teddy bears and that stuff lol
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    What is it role?