Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Still going - passed a million on the Kickstarter :)

lunawisplunawisp Member UncommonPosts: 184
Still going - passed a million on the Kickstarter :)

Bit of concept art for the third pet:

Still some way to go for those stretch goals but we're heading in the right direction....
lunawisp was my peacebringer in City of Heroes. She lives on, in memory, as my gaming id

Comments

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472
    Not moving as fast as I'd like but still moving. I'd be happy if it passes the 1.3M mark so we can at least get Wards of the state. After that...whatever it gets is fine by me.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• drakeordanskadrakeordanska Member UncommonPosts: 240
    I think the kickstarter will get 1.25 million. After that the post ks funding will get over 2 million
  • RamajamaRamajama Member UncommonPosts: 271
    If they get 1.25 thats awfully close to a second stretch goal. So probably backers will spill some beans to get that shiny extra UX programmer
  • ShaighShaigh Member EpicPosts: 2,142
    I would expect $1.5M, most kickstarters have a slump day 10-25 and a bump the last few days. 
    Iselin: And the next person who says "but it's a business, they need to make money" can just go fuck yourself.
    Well I'm crossing my fingers for 2.5million by the end of fund raising
  • RPGMASTERGAMERRPGMASTERGAMER Member UncommonPosts: 516
    edited May 2016
    that a pretty expensive drawing and papers

nice !!

picaso will go a challenge soon ! 

when they release a gameplay or beta games ??
    we pay for drawing before we see anything ?
  • FranciscourantFranciscourant Member UncommonPosts: 356
    edited May 2016
    I'd say around $1,4-1,7M, based on the curves of comparable projects.

I'm including the post ks funding in my 2.5million 
  • stealth_wirestealth_wire Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Love the wildcat.

@Deffcon_1  Thanks for volunteering ;D
  • MardukkMardukk Member RarePosts: 2,222
    Good news on any mmo is welcome.  Even if people are throwing money at a concept and some drawings.  
  • Abydos-CDDAbydos-CDD Member UncommonPosts: 98
    Rock On !
  • lunawisplunawisp Member UncommonPosts: 184
    Mardukk said:
    Good news on any mmo is welcome.  Even if people are throwing money at a concept and some drawings.  
    The smallest pebble can start a huge landslide. I'm hopeful that they'll get the game completed and that it'll cause waves in the industry that will result in the major studios branching out from their safe "follow WoW" formula.
    lunawisp was my peacebringer in City of Heroes. She lives on, in memory, as my gaming id