Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Total War: Warhammer Reviews are Coming In

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• Jonnyp2Jonnyp2 Member UncommonPosts: 243
    That's good. I feel like both franchises had been in a little bit of a slump.
  • SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    From the PCGamer review:

"Dwarfs on the other hand have to keep track of grudges. They never forget a slight, carefully noting each in a massive book of bitterness."

That almost sounds like many of the regulars on these forums, lol

Like the SWG-bitter-enders and the people that can never forgive Funcom for the AoC launch, etc. :D 
  • GladDogGladDog Member RarePosts: 1,097
    regarding the Warhammer franchise being in a slump;

A lot of people did not care for Warhammer Online, and it had a few things that 'slipped through the cracks'.  But I will credit WAR with one very positive thing for me.

I was pretty burned out on PvP when I started playing MMORPGs in 2004.  I got involved in some, but it was pretty rare and usually involved joining a zerg.  I was persuaded to try WAR by a friend, and then I begrudgingly joined him for some RvR.

WHAT FUN!  Whatever weaknesses WAR had, they were made up by the tremendous battlefields and RvR.  All of a sudden, I quit running from PvP and started liking it.

I still prefer games with PvP enabled zones, so I can choose when I want to PvP, but now I can get into a PvP game and have a lot of fun!

That change of attitude is all because of Warhammer Online, and for that I will be forever thankful.

And I will most assuredly give this game a try.

The world is going to the dogs, which is just how I planned it!

• krulerkruler Member UncommonPosts: 589
    I actually liked WAR, enjoyed the PvP,  was sad when it went all pear shaped due to wishy washy management.