Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

That Tera banner makes me wonder.

2»

Comments

• Adjuvant1Adjuvant1 Member RarePosts: 2,100
    Maybe this is her overweight brother going "commando".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropomorphism#/media/File:Down_the_Rabbit_Hole.png

• scorpex-xscorpex-x Member RarePosts: 1,030
    edited May 2016
    filmoret said:
    Is that a little girl on the right with the short skirt where you can almost see her ******?  Man that is just too much sexualization of what appears to be a little girl for me.
    I saw my sisters young daughter in a swimsuit when we were at the beach last week, I thought she looked cute and didn't think anything sexual about it at all.   Maybe you're a closet pedophile?  I'm being completely serious btw, if it bothers you that much there is something in your mind that you're trying to repress.

Maybe you need to take a seat.
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    I didn't even notice it, at least not consciously. Little girl certainly didn't come to mind... 
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
    This site has this sort of thing often.. I think I've made a thread about it once years ago.... it bothers me too.

and then look at the size of her weapon... that is wrong too!

: P

seriously though sometimes the ads on here are much more suggestive
    You guys need to get out more...
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    Aori said:
    filmoret said:
    So I read the big controversy over that Race and yes they were very sexualized in the Korean version.  Then instead of making them cute they just undersexualized them so they would be accepted.  My question is this.  If they weren't aiming for sex with this child race then why was it such a big deal to cover them up and make them cute?  If they were aiming to be cute and realized hey Americans don't think this is cute lets cover them up and make them cute.  No they said lets just make them less sexual but without absolutely taking it all away.  Man this really is one sick culture to think this is acceptable.
    I agree that this sick, just as i also think gnome, goblin, small elf races, pixies/faeries are also sexualized and delivered toward pedophiles.
    ...was this sarcasm? Please be sarcasm.
    No dude, i think i mentioned this before in several threads, this is what i think of these "small cute' races in general. I saw erp in wow elwynn forest inn, naked gnome at a corner and a naked human standing behind, a whole mess of them.

And then there was a game i played about 6 years ago, there was this quest that gave a ring with most HP, the quest giver was a human who was asking me to help him propose a gnome or some small elf looking race, it disgusted me to the point i deleted the game instantly.

And don't start about "lolicon" in manga/manhwa/manhua and anime ...i am just sick and disgusted with people sexualizing children to make money.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Since everyone seems to be completely fine with it.  I would like to caution anyone who will one day be a parent.  1 out of 5 girls get molested as a child.  I myself have a 7 year old little girl and under no circumstance does she leave the house dressing as some people here are suggesting.  This child molestation is a severe problem when that many girls are being victims and instead of protecting them by making them wear clothes.  People dress them like prostitutes and wonder why they get molested.  My daughter stays with me or my wife at all times untill she goes to school.  I refuse to allow my daughter to be hurt by some psychopath who believes she should be wearing less clothes in public.  I know hey don't make your daughter wear clothes she does not want, but when she is grown she will thank me because noone touched her.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
    edited May 2016
    Aori said:
    filmoret said:
    So I read the big controversy over that Race and yes they were very sexualized in the Korean version.  Then instead of making them cute they just undersexualized them so they would be accepted.  My question is this.  If they weren't aiming for sex with this child race then why was it such a big deal to cover them up and make them cute?  If they were aiming to be cute and realized hey Americans don't think this is cute lets cover them up and make them cute.  No they said lets just make them less sexual but without absolutely taking it all away.  Man this really is one sick culture to think this is acceptable.
    I agree that this sick, just as i also think gnome, goblin, small elf races, pixies/faeries are also sexualized and delivered toward pedophiles.
    No dude, i think i mentioned this before in several threads, this is what i think of these "small cute' races in general. I saw erp in wow elwynn forest inn, naked gnome at a corner and a naked human standing behind, a whole mess of them.

And then there was a game i played about 6 years ago, there was this quest that gave a ring with most HP, the quest giver was a human who was asking me to help him propose a gnome or some small elf looking race, it disgusted me to the point i deleted the game instantly.

And don't start about "lolicon" in manga/manhwa/manhua and anime ...i am just sick and disgusted with people sexualizing children to make money.
     I went to Goldshire once on the weird RP server. It was real weird... I left never to go back. The thought of gnomes being little kids NEVER crossed my mind.

Never in all my years of gaming in fact. I'm talking back to D&D; never did the thought of a halfling being a small child enter my head. They were halflings... they are gnomes... 
  • holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    filmoret said:
    Since everyone seems to be completely fine with it.  I would like to caution anyone who will one day be a parent.  1 out of 5 girls get molested as a child.  I myself have a 7 year old little girl and under no circumstance does she leave the house dressing as some people here are suggesting.  This child molestation is a severe problem when that many girls are being victims and instead of protecting them by making them wear clothes.  People dress them like prostitutes and wonder why they get molested.  My daughter stays with me or my wife at all times untill she goes to school.  I refuse to allow my daughter to be hurt by some psychopath who believes she should be wearing less clothes in public.  I know hey don't make your daughter wear clothes she does not want, but when she is grown she will thank me because noone touched her.
    That's cool and all, and I think it's how you should be acting as a concerned parent, but that cartoon girl isn't your daughter and is in no danger of being molested.

I can see where you're coming from now, though, and if I had a daughter I might feel the same way.

"And then there was a game i played about 6 years ago, there was this quest that gave a ring with most HP, the quest giver was a human who was asking me to help him propose a gnome or some small elf looking race, it disgusted me to the point i deleted the game instantly. "

Oh, I see what the issue is now, Jesteralways.  You're completely out of your mind.

filmoret said:
    I don't think many of us look at the picture and think "little girl". I guess in that since we are "ok" with it.

bcbully said:
    Aori said:
    filmoret said:

I went to Goldshire once on the weird RP server. It was real weird... I left never to go back. The thought of gnomes being little kids NEVER crossed my mind.

Never in all my years of gaming in fact. I'm talking back to D&D; never did the thought of a halfling being a small child enter my head. They were halflings... the are gnomes... 
    All i know for sure that these things disgust me. I don't know if you have seen the body of a "child bride" whose "husband" had sex with her all night and next day left her in a hospital, if you have seen something like that you would probably start thinking differently..or maybe not..

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

filmoret said:
    "And then there was a game i played about 6 years ago, there was this quest that gave a ring with most HP, the quest giver was a human who was asking me to help him propose a gnome or some small elf looking race, it disgusted me to the point i deleted the game instantly. "

Oh, I see what the issue is now, Jesteralways.  You're completely out of your mind.

You are welcome to think whatever you want about me.

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    bcbully said:
    Aori said:
    filmoret said:

Never in all my years of gaming in fact. I'm talking back to D&D; never did the thought of a halfling being a small child enter my head. They were halflings... the are gnomes... 
    All i know for sure that these things disgust me. I don't know if you have seen the body of a "child bride" whose "husband" had sex with her all night and next day left her in a hospital, if you have seen something like that you would probably start thinking differently..or maybe not..
    What country does this?  Although I don't think America is far behind considering they just opened the doors for pedi's to use the women's bathrooms.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • Adjuvant1Adjuvant1 Member RarePosts: 2,100
    edited May 2016
    filmoret said:
    What country does this?  Although I don't think America is far behind considering they just opened the doors for pedi's to use the women's bathrooms.
    That... is going to become a political conversation and you're going to raise more ire than you can handle.

edit: I do want to say something to it, though, in that it's a weak counter to the proposition. If a predator wants to victimize someone, they'll do it with or without laws protecting people with gender identity issues. There was an article a few days ago about a guy (not dressed as a woman) walking in a bathroom and choking out a little girl while her mom was in the next stall. This isn't about that, and it shouldn't be made out to be about that.
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    This conversation has gone beyond feedback on the ad. Thanks for your feedback guys, but we'll be locking this up now.
This discussion has been closed.