Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Creating a New World [SPONSORED] - Albion Online

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited May 2016 in Videos Discussion

imageCreating a New World [SPONSORED] - Albion Online

Learn more about the creation of the upcoming New World, guided by Creative Director Jarg Friedrich, Art Director Marcus Koch and Level Designer Max Mellhage.

Read the full story here

Comments

• LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    Looks promising. Cant wait for the game to launch. Cant burn more on BETAs now. But when it launches. I'll be all over it.
  • MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,324
    Mops?
  • FelixMajorFelixMajor Member RarePosts: 865
    Beta has been great so far. Really enjoy it. Huge breath of fresh air. Keep up the good work team Albion!

Originally posted by Arskaaa
    "when players learned tacticks in dungeon/raids, its bread".

• Truvidien88Truvidien88 Member UncommonPosts: 462
    edited May 2016
    I was wondering if someone could explain what type of game this is? I've never seen a game like this before. Looks interesting!
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    Maybe it was just the focus of the video but it looks like there are a lot of "pathways" that you have to follow. . a lot of bridges and very low areas that you can't travel on.  It looks somewhat limited that way.  It might work well for the game though.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• vonryan123vonryan123 Member UncommonPosts: 407

Played in the Alpha last Summer.  Decided to skip the Beta and wait for full launch to resume playing again.  I'd rather it be fresh and fun than get burnt out during Beta before the game even launches.

words right out of my mouth come on release!!!

• vonryan123vonryan123 Member UncommonPosts: 407
    I just hope they dont get to carried away with cash items

• RasiemRasiem Member UncommonPosts: 318
    edited May 2016

Aethaeryn said:

Maybe it was just the focus of the video but it looks like there are a lot of "pathways" that you have to follow. . a lot of bridges and very low areas that you can't travel on.  It looks somewhat limited that way.  It might work well for the game though.

That was a big problem I had with the game there was really no sense of adventure and the zerging was so bad its causing them to revamp their whole game. I mean it was really bad my whole guild quit. Also a big problem I had was the favoritism to the large guilds, the largest guilds that were causing the most zerging issues were all on the round table. There were even a few their that were hackers which I really felt was a bit BS. And when I say BIG guilds I mean like super BIG well over 80+ active members and in a game like that they were freaking EVERYWHERE!!!
  • Nayr752Nayr752 Member UncommonPosts: 172
    Can't wait to try this game out, looks very promising and the gameplay looks like a lot of fun.
  • RasiemRasiem Member UncommonPosts: 318
    I recommend you wait due to balancing issues and many changes to the kill tree, you could literally be gimped after putting in 100 plus hrs at this point.
  • JakobmillerJakobmiller Member RarePosts: 674
    Havn't been part of the pre-launch since first alpha test few years ago. I have hopes that this game might be onto something. I want a nice open world pvp game..
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,125
    So it went b2p? I thought it was gonna be f2p? Eitherway looks like I will be picking this game up, but waiting till launch since I don't wanna get burned out through all the beta.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• StarIStarI Member UncommonPosts: 987
    Great news, this is what a real mmorpg needs badly.
  • nimander99nimander99 Member UncommonPosts: 288
    I expected this game to launch 6 months ago... at this point I no longer care.
  • tixylixtixylix Member UncommonPosts: 1,288
    Bring it to iPad already.
  • stimulus999stimulus999 Member UncommonPosts: 35
    of course the best resources are in open pvp areas. ill be passin on this title
    ive been warned .lol
  • spikers14spikers14 Member UncommonPosts: 531
    I'll check it out next bee-ta
  • Musket-SquidMusket-Squid Member UncommonPosts: 386

Exactly why I'm playing.
    CB MMO is that way for the others --------> WOW

How many delicate flowers have you met in Counterstrike?

I got a case of beer and a chainsaw waiting for me at home after work.

• SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    Bruise187 said:

Exactly why I'm playing.
    CB MMO is that way for the others --------> WOW
    Exactly why many arent.

Gankers PvP Games are that way ------> in the pile failed games.