Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Steam launch 3rd June?

gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,389
Not sure when this

http://store.steampowered.com/app/376570/

appeared or whether it will happen. Guess we will know soon.

Comments

• blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 11,829
    I hope it gathers a population. Even a small one. The game is pretty much on life support right now =/

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 8,856
    I'll probably check it out more often now.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    I'm not sure if there are enough interested people left to make a steam launch worth the effort anymore.

Then, people have been complaining about Carbine not giving out enough info about just anything or every bit and piece of news is always scattered allover some employer's private twitter accounts...and Carbine promised over and over to change that, it just never happened.

And here we are again, getting this date from the steam page while we don't see a single word on that on the official forums. And when people will ask CRB Sunshine about it, it will again take like ten days for her to figure out if she is allowed to confirm or deny it. What a load of bs.

This company is a total amateurish mess and while the game really deserves a better studio, Carbine had just all this coming.

At this point in time it's just funny to see these clowns going down in their own crap...the bad thing is that they will take Wildstar with them.

• DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 21,554
    While I was never a huge Wildstar fan , the game deserves better. It is not nearly as bad as the treatment it is getting.
  • gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,389
    Oops 3rd June date was the launch date; still at least it has a page but will it ever launch.
  • MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member UncommonPosts: 656
    i played W* before it went free and honestly it does deserve better then the treatment its getting. i no longer play it due to computer issues but it is a lovely game. A bit shallow when i played but from what i see it has gained some much needed overhauls and such.

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• stickman1979stickman1979 Member UncommonPosts: 59
    I hope it gathers a population. Even a small one. The game is pretty much on life support right now =/
    It will. I'm waiting on Steam launch, so are a few friends.