Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am empty inside

HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 914
I am so empty inside because i need to find a game and get along with it.  I wont tell what game i have been playing because there is a whole shit list and im only getting sad and depressed to talk about it. So i want to ask people around the world what they play and why ?

- No comments on Minecraft games cuz i dislike these games.
- I dont care if they cost 100 $ or are free
- It has to be a mmorpg game ( non 8 bit pixel or browser games )

I like pvp, crafting,dungeons,epic loot, guilds, pets, mounts, raids, all the stuff.

What are people playing...what is hype these days ?¿
My pulse is around 60 now and i want it to raise to 80-90, so it has to be good :D

Comments

• KilrainKilrain Member RarePosts: 1,185
    Darkfall Rise of Agon is pretty fun, but in alpha so most wont want to get into yet yet. I loved the original and I'm loving RoA as well..

In the mean time Gloria Victis, also in Alpha, is a lot of fun. The PVE is actually enjoyable and the pvp is a lot of fun.

I like PVE an PVP, the above games I played mostly for PVP, but the PVE is also good in them as well. I'll be playing Pantheon for my primary PVE game when it's out.
  • Gabriel-KnightGabriel-Knight Member UncommonPosts: 89
    Well, you just described everything that WoW has, just sayin...
    Maybe you're interested in adding a little more info about what you're looking for?
  • pjkilbypjkilby Member CommonPosts: 3
    @Gabriel-Knight ; Fancy something different? :)
  • KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608
    WoW, FFXIV or SWtOR

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

• ArskaaaArskaaa Member RarePosts: 1,265
    DMKano said:
    The real reason you're empty inside is because you keep trying to feed the void with distractions - aka games which are a temporary fix - before you feel empty again.

There is no game in the world that will fill the void.

trolling in games works a while. keep u happy few day least...
  • howstupidisthishowstupidisthis Member UncommonPosts: 147
    STAR CITIZEN  :)
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    edited May 2016
    Maybe you're interested in adding a little more info about what you're looking for?
    What are you doing trying to push him over the edge with depression?  He should never play that game.  Friends don't let friends play WOW.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • richruzzrichruzz Member UncommonPosts: 20
    I'm starting to think MMOs aren't really for me despite feeling like "I want to play one". I'll still keep on trying any new ones that come out though and retain a slight bit of hope.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited May 2016
    I feel your pain OP.

I bought a GTX 970 over a month ago and i havent really enjoyed playing anything on it. Theres nothing on PC that is calling my name right now. As a result, i've been buying games on Vita, PS2, PS3 and PS4 (got about 20 games in 2 months) to find all the entertainment my PC is not offering me for over a month now. Quite happy with my consoles/handhelds but its been really depressing to look at my Steam library/store lately.

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    I will say if you haven't tried Witcher series and Metal Gear Solid V.  Do it....
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 914
    edited May 2016
    filmoret said:
    What are you doing trying to push him over the edge with depression?  He should never play that game.  Friends don't let friends play WOW.
    Nice said :D  I did play wow when it released but today with all the expansions..it wont be the same good game i knew..but lets not open that door today.

And about that void i wanna fill and wont find thing....it might be true..but i wont give up..i want to be king of the hill again..come home from work and just loose countless hours in a game where i can forget time and space in.  It HAS to be out there...

Thanks for a great support so far

Ok so here is a list of what i played *takes a deep breath*

world of warcraft - was good in vanilla
    runes of magic - This game was also good but dying
    Aion - servers lags due to i live in Denmark..i had constant 200 ping
    Shayia - old an doutdated
    Rappelz - Old and outdated
    Perfect world - not bad but not good..just meh !
    secret world - Boring
    black dessert - Good gfx but lame combat and AI..no challenge
    Rift - dying
    Ryzom - What was i thinking
    Elder scrolls online - Boring
    Blade and soul - Ripoff
    age of conan -prolly dead
    warhammer online - No no and no
    neverwinter online - cash shop game
    guildwars 2 - waste of money
    Tera - Decent and i still have my account so i can play now and then
    Raiderz -prolly dead

There is more games but not worth mention since they are long dead.
    but this was on my memory here and now so i hope you all still are with me here :D

I tryed Riders of icarus in beta and it looks great but not yet released..

Then i am waiting for Lost ark..but who isent !!

At the moment i play league of legends and h1hz and di dplay path of exile before the expansion, but i got tired of it since the drop rat eon epic loot was awfull..i never found any good shit

• Athena_StarfireAthena_Starfire Member UncommonPosts: 213
    I gave up on finding anything worth playing. 
    http://www.shardsonline.com is pretty could but is in pre-alpha...

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    You have a lot of issues to deal with first if you need an MMO to fill the void in your heart. Play wow if you want to be around people.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    DMKano said:
    The real reason you're empty inside is because you keep trying to feed the void with distractions - aka games which are a temporary fix - before you feel empty again.

There is no game in the world that will fill the void.

Indeed.  Give yourself a big hug and tell yourself the game doesn't make the player, the player makes the game.  Happy gaming.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

Albatroes said:
    You have a lot of issues to deal with first if you need an MMO to fill the void in your heart. Play wow if you want to be around people.

At least it has people in it..you are right about that..but what are my chance to progress in that game and become king of the hill..every player in there is all high and mighty on ther epic white/ golden horse or dragon and ill only be the peon amongst trolls....i was once that high and mighty guy so i know how wow is haha :)
    I was horrible to others lower then me...

• Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064
    edited May 2016
    Psycrovv said:
    I am so empty inside because i need to find a game and get along with it.  I wont tell what game i have been playing because there is a whole shit list and im only getting sad and depressed to talk about it. So i want to ask people around the world what they play and why ?

- No comments on Minecraft games cuz i dislike these games.
    - I dont care if they cost 100 $ or are free
    - It has to be a mmorpg game ( non 8 bit pixel or browser games )

I like pvp, crafting,dungeons,epic loot, guilds, pets, mounts, raids, all the stuff.

What are people playing...what is hype these days ?¿
    My pulse is around 60 now and i want it to raise to 80-90, so it has to be good :D
    Edit: Nevermind, you already tried everything....I think you just need to find a new hobby bro.

Make MMORPG's Great Again!
    Just checked out wow on youtube again..and my eyes cant stand that toon gfx anymore sorry

• GladDogGladDog Member RarePosts: 1,097
    IMO try Elder Scrolls Online.  It has a strong community presence, even in lower level zones.  It has everything you listed.  However...

Wait until the Dark Brotherhood expansion.  It makes quite a few funamental changes to the game, and adds a lot of features that will help new players.  If you are playing PC add @GladDog to your friends list, and I'll get you into my main guild.  *WARNING*  'Creative expressions' that could make a US Marine blush (I know, I was one) has been known to fly at times on Teamspeak.  AND there are only a very few members under 30.

The world is going to the dogs, which is just how I planned it!

GladDog said:
    IMO try Elder Scrolls Online.  It has a strong community presence, even in lower level zones.  It has everything you listed.  However...

Wait until the Dark Brotherhood expansion.  It makes quite a few funamental changes to the game, and adds a lot of features that will help new players.  If you are playing PC add @GladDog to your friends list, and I'll get you into my main guild.  *WARNING*  'Creative expressions' that could make a US Marine blush (I know, I was one) has been known to fly at times on Teamspeak.  AND there are only a very few members under 30.

I have elderscrolls online..im not sure if i gave it away or trade it..but the game is boring in the lenght if u ask me..there is no exiting content to keep me there

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Think back to when you were having fun and go back to those types of games. 

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    You're probably beyond games and need something like mixed-martial arts, now there's a rush.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• HowryHowry Member UncommonPosts: 116
    edited May 2016
    I feel your pain. I am in the same boat. I took a break and played Pillars of Eternity and Wasteland 2, both great games which were very entertaining but unfortunately I won them and now im back to searching.
  • ReMouRNReMouRN Member UncommonPosts: 11
    I was in a slump for quite some time where I felt as though I wanted to get into something, but there just wasn't anything out there worthwhile. I haven't played a mmorpg in give or take, a year or so. 2017 _should_ be a great year for mmorpgs. However, you are wanting to find something to delve into now. They aren't mmorpgs, but I have been filling my void and excited to do so with Rust. It's a survival shooter that is well beyond _anything_ else out there. Amazing game imo. Watch some youtube vids to get a feel for it. The new DOOM just came out, that's pretty intense as well.

There just isn't shit out there withwhile mmorpg wise. I'm playing other things until Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen releases.

Hmm i should try and remember when i had fun..but problem is these games are dead now or dying out.

And i want to keep my interest at gaming..im not a outdoor person..the outside is a scary place :)
    I also played that story pillars game..was great. I do play a littel bit of heroes and generals but again..in there im just a small fry soldier

• larryp11233larryp11233 Member UncommonPosts: 97
    Ppiper said:
    Don't ask me, I'm playing Microsoft Pinball in Windows 7 that's how bored I am.
    prieceless... :awesome: