Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It offends me!!

VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872

Ahh...this is way better now :)

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    A bit early to be drinking isn't it? (even if it is a Friday)  ;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• DullahanDullahan Member EpicPosts: 4,536
    It says updated often but I come back 3 hours later and still see the last thread I posted in at the top of the recent posts.

I can't be the only one this is happening to.

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,610
    Dullahan said:
    It says updated often but I come back 3 hours later and still see the last thread I posted in at the top of the recent posts.

I can't be the only one this is happening to.
    I think it refreshes often and after a while the page stops updating if not used. Not sure how many times its updates till it stops. 
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    edited May 2016
    Hate leads to suffering...

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    It's never worked correctly.  F5 always works.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772