Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Developer Interview - Twin Saga

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited May 2016 in Videos Discussion

imageDeveloper Interview - Twin Saga

The upcoming free-to-play MMORPG Twin Saga just released a brand-new interview with members of the development team from X-Legend Entertainment! Producer Chen Yizhong and his team offer insights into several aspects of the game, including the Terracottage—the mobile in-game housing system—and the dynamic class-switching feature, which also changes the appearance and stats of a character’s gear. More information is also revealed on Ultimate Moves, a feature of the game that lets players unleash i

Read the full story here

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    what could have been a nice Asian single player RPG is instead just another F2P cash grab mmo. I'll pass.

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Aeria.....well I'm gonna still play it because I honestly enjoyed Eden Eternal and Aura Kingdom. This is like the two had a baby.
  • xyzercrimexyzercrime Member RarePosts: 878
    X-Legend, too many games; nothing gets done properly.

When you don't want the truth, you will make up your own truth.
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560

Torval said:

I love anime mmos. If Aeria wasn't publishing this I would play it. I got screwed out of a reward by a bug in Echo of Soul and the response from Aeria support was immature and unprofessional. I was a paying customer at the time. No more business for them from me.

And this is also X-legends, they pop out a "new" game every year with assets from previous "new" game and it is not just assets, ability animation, mob design, class design(with a few oddity here and there), dungeon/instance design and almost everything else, you name it, everything looks and works identical to previous game.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    There is also this fun thing about aeria, they have a cult following, they have about 15-20 whales who only play games from aeria and to them aeria is the best thing there is and don't even care to look at any other game than the ones aeria publish. And of course free players, some of them continuously spam social media to advertise aeria, i don't even know if they get paid....

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    I honestly thought the picture on the right hand side of the screen was a game character. Didn't realize it was actually one of the development team until the video got going. Oop.