Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TheHiveLeader's Guide to The Eternal Championship - Star Wars: The Old Republic

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited May 2016 in Videos Discussion

imageTheHiveLeader's Guide to The Eternal Championship - Star Wars: The Old Republic

Having trouble taking on the Eternal Championship in Star Wars: The Old Republic? Never fear! TheHiveLeader is here with some tips and tricks to help you murder your way to the top! Welcome to the Eternal Championship, a new daily experience that will pit players against some of the galaxy's most notorious fighters. Below Zakuul's sparkling exterior lies The Arena Grand, a decadent venue where citizens of the old world indulge their basest desires as spectators of brutal gladiatorial events.

Read the full story here

Comments

• winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737
    edited May 2016
    Run like hell? Please that's a easy but actual strategy and you don't need strategy in SWTOR anymore. If you set your companion to heal mode suddenly nothing and only a crazy amount of npcs will ever be an threat to you and your char's life. Feel free to stand in the big AOE fire.

Your heal companion will heal you so much you won't even see your hp drop. Almost ever.
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Seems like CO's Forum Malvanum, just in solo mode instead of being group-based. And also with a lot more telegraphs on the ground :wink:
    Was a fun movie, as usual. Mogwai left you dead on the ground :lol: 
  • ShodanasShodanas Member RarePosts: 1,933

Run like hell? Please that's a easy but actual strategy and you don't need strategy in SWTOR anymore. If you set your companion to heal mode suddenly nothing and only a crazy amount of npcs will ever be an threat to you and your char's life. Feel free to stand in the big AOE fire.

Your heal companion will heal you so much you won't even see your hp drop. Almost ever.

Nice rant. To bad it doesn't apply here.

Have you actually tried the Eternal Championship ?
  • DijonCyanideDijonCyanide Member UncommonPosts: 586
    Awesome combination of entertainment & information regarding that SWOTR event.
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

Not that TOR had much of a strategy requirement prior, however you are correct healing is insane now.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    edited May 2016

Did you even do this challenge? Your comment apply for open world trash mobs and/or champion mobs(not world boss) in lower level planets, not this.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• kage71kage71 Member UncommonPosts: 123
    edited May 2016
    Another cool video from you HL however I would point out something to you. The first time I played this I had no issues with it at all on my Sith tank however when you are fighting The Doom Droid you do have to take out those regenerative droid fast because if you don't The Doom Droid will blast you and wipe you out really fast. Also it's probably best to use a range healer in that match because they literally stay on the opposite side of the room during the whole fight.
  • nimander99nimander99 Member UncommonPosts: 288
    This game is just Star Warscraft... Am I the only one that notices this?!?! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills... It's... just... a... Warcraft... clone...
  • ShodanasShodanas Member RarePosts: 1,933
    This game is just Star Warscraft... Am I the only one that notices this?!?! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills... It's... just... a... Warcraft... clone...
    Thank you for your insight and constructive input.
  • Joseph_KerrJoseph_Kerr Member RarePosts: 1,113
    As always your vids are awesome, unfortunately I can't say I feel the same about the game.