Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Comprehensive Guide to v2.4.1, Leveling, Builds, Etc.

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageA Comprehensive Guide to v2.4.1, Leveling, Builds, Etc.

The Diablo 3 site has been updated with a new compilation guide to all things v2.4.1, considered by many to be a game changer. In addition to gems being updated and overhauled, players can now search out and find new transmog items and pets as well as portrait frames and other things.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ShodanasShodanas Member RarePosts: 1,933
    edited May 2016
    Season 6 is quite underwhelming. Leveled a barbarian got my new portrait, pennant a couple of pets and that was it.

I believe they left this season on autopilot on purpose. They didn't want to obscure the spotlight from Overwatch.
  • muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585

Shodanas said:

Season 6 is quite underwhelming. Leveled a barbarian got my new portrait, pennant a couple of pets and that was it.

I believe they left this season on autopilot on purpose. They didn't want to obscure the spotlight from Overwatch.

I think it has less to do with overwatch and more to do with the fact the game is a few years old now. I'm pretty sure both games have different development teams. not to mention the games are completely different genres and not in competition with eachother.

• sLY4JsLY4J Member UncommonPosts: 84

muffins89 said:

Shodanas said:

I think it has less to do with overwatch and more to do with the fact the game is a few years old now. I'm pretty sure both games have different development teams. not to mention the games are completely different genres and not in competition with eachother.

I'd agree with you except it also spans to WoW. Hardly any content for WoW until Legion, Diablo the same, which leaves all the funds, spotlight, and attention on the movie and Overwatch. For a game that makes more money than any MMORPG and yet releases the least amount, it's hard to argue.. Hell, Wildstar has released more content this year than WoW has.