Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First Content Expansion Information Revealed

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageFirst Content Expansion Information Revealed

The first major content expansion to ASTA: The War of Tears and Winds is set to be released in the next several weeks. Called "Myth I: Wrath of the Berserkers", players can look forward to new PvP battlegrounds, guild battles, an improved crafting system, new scenarios, quests, lore, enhanced player-driven economy features and new dungeons.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Did they ever get out of beta and actually advertise the game? They won't get a playerbase without advertisement, and they need to say the game is launched, the beta tag scares off a lot of potential players. The game isn't bad, I enjoyed it, but I didn't see any people ever the entire time I played. It's a huge turnoff.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Did they ever get out of beta and actually advertise the game? They won't get a playerbase without advertisement, and they need to say the game is launched, the beta tag scares off a lot of potential players. The game isn't bad, I enjoyed it, but I didn't see any people ever the entire time I played. It's a huge turnoff.
    Yeah, played it for a bit, till 25 a couple of days ago and only saw about 6 people lol.
  • cybersrscybersrs Member UncommonPosts: 181
    I would like to play ASTA, but when I try to login, I get this error message "Over login fail count".
    I already tried with 5 new accounts, still same error.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    Not a bad game but it does seem very few people actually playing it.

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    This phrase cracked me up: "enhanced player-driven economy features".  What they mean is more items in the shop because that is what drives the economy in this game.
  • PeskyPesky Member UncommonPosts: 157
    For some reason Australians aren't allowed to play this game. Our IPs are blocked! Go Figure!
  • reeereeereeereee Member UncommonPosts: 1,636
    Tempted to try but a bit worried about how long it will be around.