Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The ASTA Online Review

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• AbaxialAbaxial Member UncommonPosts: 140
    Actually, I found the graphics to be rather dull and dated. Compared to something like TERA or B & S, Asta seriously lacks slickness and style.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    edited March 2016
    Good review blueturtle13 :). I tried the game when it initially came out but wasn't totally feeling it. Maybe I will give it a shot again.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    With open world pvp after level 40, for the majority of WoW players this game is nothing like it. In fact, it would be seen as the exact opposite of what they prefer.

Stop with this WoW latching on. If anything, it looks like Tera on a bad day. 
  • mayito7777mayito7777 Member UncommonPosts: 768
    edited March 2016
    Somewhere I read that the game will have also PVE  servers. I like the review as well, my only problem so far withe the game is the size of the text, very small for older players.

want 7 free days of playing? Try this

http://www.swtor.com/r/ZptVnY

• AbaxialAbaxial Member UncommonPosts: 140
    Somewhere I read that the game will have also PVE  servers. I like the review as well, my only problem so far withe the game is the size of the text, very small for older players.

You are missing nothing :)

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    I'm not sure how you can play this and not feel like its a wow clone?...The artwork and colors look just like WoW.....To me it feels like Ive already played it even though its new.....Also I have no interest in open world pvp after 40, if I even make it that far.
  • cybersrscybersrs Member UncommonPosts: 181
    I'm getting this error "Over login fail count"... already tried making new account, still getting this error. Any idea? I can't open a ticket, because I can't login in the webzen website.

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Sounds like Rift. 
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Sadly, the game doesn't really have much longevity but honestly not many faction based games to anymore.
  • xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078
    heh, just tried this one too.  Not a bad game.  Saw only one player in the starting area.  Kinda fun if you do not have a mmorpg you currently play.  Ill stick to Lord of the rings though.  Good population.  Awesome crafting :-D
  • shalissarshalissar Member UncommonPosts: 509
    Uhhh if they wanna make ow-pvp a thing maybe they should do something about the 2 factions. I mean come on, is this an oversight or is this an oversight?
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    shalissar said:
    Uhhh if they wanna make ow-pvp a thing maybe they should do something about the 2 factions. I mean come on, is this an oversight or is this an oversight?
    You need factions for owpvp.  It is one of the necessary ingredients.  Without it you have to do punishment system and all that bologna.  Then you end up with total chaos and dying servers with only a few people who are in guilds.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • KudoseoKudoseo Member CommonPosts: 5
    ASTA Online

Asta Online is dubbed as the Asian World of Warcraft and with good reason. The game plays much like the Blizzard Giant and in my opinion that is not a bad thing. Why? Keep reading....no seriously, keep reading...don't click away people! I set aside IP man 2 to write this! Anyway back to it....

I heard ASTA will be released on Steam at April, 2017 again. GOOD!!