Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Grab a Free Weekend of Spacey Goodness

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageGrab a Free Weekend of Spacey Goodness

Beginning today, potential players can check out EVE Online for free and experience the game through Sunday, May 9th. In addition, EVE is 75% off its normal price, 50% off for the Premium Edition and there is a 10% discount on all Content Packs / PLEX / subscriptions.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• pinktailzpinktailz Member UncommonPosts: 173
    play free 2 days yay! smol note below: to do anything aside from being mining bot you gotta play and pay us liek 2 or 10 years lol ;D
  • vonryan123vonryan123 Member UncommonPosts: 418
    Good luck to any that think this game is going to last much longer in any real sense. I played 9 years.....this game is going to shit, the company is going to shit and the player base has been shit for years and is only getting worse by the patch....

• DrakolusDrakolus Member UncommonPosts: 134

Good luck to any that think this game is going to last much longer in any real sense. I played 9 years.....this game is going to shit, the company is going to shit and the player base has been shit for years and is only getting worse by the patch....

Excellent bittervet sir, I tip my tophat to you!
  • FelixMajorFelixMajor Member RarePosts: 865
    What exactly will you do in 2 days on EVE? You will have to play the entire 48 hours to actually experience any substance.

Originally posted by Arskaaa
    "when players learned tacticks in dungeon/raids, its bread".

• GestankfaustGestankfaust Member UncommonPosts: 1,989
    Game isn't going to shit...it's been shit for a while....

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."

• MyriaMyria Member UncommonPosts: 699
    What exactly will you do in 2 days on EVE?
    Should be long enough to find out that the whole "SP doesn't matter" refrain is a load of bullpoop :).
  • GrumpyHobbitGrumpyHobbit Member RarePosts: 1,220
    I just upgraded to Office 2016....will EVE work with the new version of Excel :)
  • eddieg50eddieg50 Member UncommonPosts: 1,809
    edited May 2016
    I
    Post edited by eddieg50 on