Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this game worth joining?

2»

Comments

• Sid_ViciousSid_Vicious Member UncommonPosts: 2,125
    yeah this game is great! crafting is so useful that I doubt there is anyone out there who doesn't craft something... also I should probably mention that I am playing like a dozen MMORPGs but this one is the most group oriented and worth the time put into it. There is always people to group with around the clock at any time of the day or night in my alliance and on vent/teamspeak and that is very important for a MMORPG.. also the content is very group focused so you actually get to do things with people when you feel like it.

If you want PVP you can find it and if you don't than its easy to avoid...  the game is probably totally dead in the starter areas because its good to leave those areas asap but find a good active alliance and get a mic.. tada!! GREAT GAME!!

: D

NEWS FLASH! A bank was robbed the other day and a man opened fire on the customers being held hostage. One customer zig-zag sprinted until he found cover. When questioned later he explained that he was a hardcore Darkfall Online player and knew just what to do.

Watch me play Darkfall and sometimes PVP in other MMORPGs on Twitch.

Darkfall has launched!!! MAY 5th!! Join before its too late!

Follow my RP blog here: http://riseofagon.blogspot.com/