Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yo-Kai Watch Crossover Content Coming in v3.3

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageYo-Kai Watch Crossover Content Coming in v3.3

Final Fantasy XIV players and fans of Yo-Kai Watch will be happy to hear that, like the Lightning crossover a few months ago, content from the Square Enix RPG series will be heading into the game. The announcement came as part of the larger discussion of the v3.3, "Revenge of the Horde" update that will also see a pair of new dungeons, new main scenario quests and other questing content as well.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• PiscorePiscore Member UncommonPosts: 263
    Poor guy....

l2p

• exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    Not so poor, its a billion dollar brand.
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    looks like the serie is POPULAR AS HELL in japan :O
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Yes in Japan this is more popular then Star Wars.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    What? It looks like a rip-off of Pokemon...

Smile

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560

Actually the idea of pokemon, capturing mythical beast, comes from eastern folklore, of which yokai is part of and yokai can also be captured and tamed to perform onmyoji's bidding.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

Actually the idea of pokemon, capturing mythical beast, comes from eastern folklore, of which yokai is part of and yokai can also be captured and tamed to perform onmyoji's bidding.

I never really understood any of it to be honest. I mean these games are about capturing wild beasts that want to be left alone and making them beat the shit out of each other. Oh Japan!

Smile

• jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560

I never really understood any of it to be honest. I mean these games are about capturing wild beasts that want to be left alone and making them beat the shit out of each other. Oh Japan!

You are saying "ohh japan" while ignoring millions of western people who love the shit out of pokemon? Also i call it "animal molester".

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

You are saying "ohh japan" while ignoring millions of western people who love the shit out of pokemon? Also i call it "animal molester".

Yeah... because the games come from Japan... Not sure why I had to explain that.

Smile

• reeereeereeereee Member UncommonPosts: 1,636
    After watching the attached video it doesn't really fill me with confidence.