Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please delete this account. I will never come back here again.

13»

Comments

• ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178
    People who can take something random like this and politicize it need to be punched square in the jaw, EVERY TIME they do it. Seriously. Is middle America this retarded IRL or are those joke troll posts?

I think  the political motivation of the originals post is pretty clear. Anyone who has done some reading up, knows what type of classes he is talking about, why we are human scum and how come he has been "scarred" by being on the forums.

Now do not get me wrong. The OP is just trying to troll, but pretty clear where he got his material from.

Beside that, "Is middle America this retarded IRL" is kinda a politized opinion is it not? Either well done troll post or just a bad post. 
  • Vermillion_RaventhalVermillion_Raventhal Member EpicPosts: 4,198
    whilan said:
    Maybe perhaps this poster more clever than any of you thought, maybe the real experiment was. How do people react when confronted by a person who seems interested in your subject but then appears to turn around and betray you.  Maybe this thread is where he is taking notes and everyone fell for it.
    Maybe but this too much fun to avoid.
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    On the off-chance I'm not being trolled:

@justastudent you do realize that who you so eloquently put as "human scum" will quite likely be helping you pay off that mountain of student debt in your avatar once you graduate?
    I don't think that the tuition is very high at Walmart University.
  • DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203
    Pfft, kids today... No grasp on the realities of life at all.  What are you going to do, sit in your room fed via a slot in the wall so you don't have to interact with anyone at all?  Lame.
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,351
    Is it really so hard to log out, stop posting, and just disappear?  There are more than 3.3 million accounts registered on this site, and most of them don't post here every day.
  • Adjuvant1Adjuvant1 Member RarePosts: 2,100
    Gorwe said:
    Pile on! Hey, guys, it's a pile on!
    YOU MUST BUILD MORE PILE ONS!
    You think as I do.
  • anemoanemo Member RarePosts: 1,903
    You already have the ability to delete your account(or should, the didn't change account management that much).

Practice doesn't make perfect, practice makes permanent.

"At one point technology meant making tech that could get to the moon, now it means making tech that could get you a taxi."

• shalissarshalissar Member UncommonPosts: 509
    I expected the inevitable horde of grumbling gen-x'ers to start poking fun. Don't you have a thread to cry in about the good old gaming days? Or better yet, a job and family to tend to?
  • huihuhuhuhuihuhuhu Member UncommonPosts: 53
    i've been a member since 2006. seen a lot of posts,i don't post a lot but i do read them all. OP you will be sorely missed,maybe grab some crumpets and tea on your way out
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,351
    I would like to suggest that if your goal in visiting this site is to get people to fill out your survey, as indicated in this thread:

http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/450196/i-am-taking-an-ethics-of-hacking-class-please-take-this-bdo-hacking-survey/p1

then addressing the people you need help from as "human scum" is doing it wrong.
  • PepeqPepeq Member UncommonPosts: 1,977
    Had to get an account for a class.

Had to interact with human scum.

Came somewhat scarred and scared.

Please delete this account, I am done with this site.

Thank you.
    You can delete your own account...

Login
    Select Profile
    Click on the Delete Your MMORPG.com Account red text to the left

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    shalissar said:
    I expected the inevitable horde of grumbling gen-x'ers to start poking fun. Don't you have a thread to cry in about the good old gaming days? Or better yet, a job and family to tend to?
    Don't you gen-y'ers have anything better to do than whine about people grumbling ? :D 

Isn't there a "occupy-X" protest somewhere that needs you ?
  • scorpex-xscorpex-x Member RarePosts: 1,030
    edited April 2016
    I backtraced you IP from your account, I now know everything about you.

I know why you wanted this account deleted, it's too late.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Perhaps they called their parents and asked them what they should do about it?  The parents probably told them to ask to have their account deleted and leave those scum alone.  This may be the generation constantly being micromanaged by their parents.  Who even want to bring them along on job interviews and have to call them several times a day to handle their problems for them.  What a world...

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• Ammon777_newAmmon777_new Member UncommonPosts: 306
    Can I have ur stuff?
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Quizzical said:
    I would like to suggest that if your goal in visiting this site is to get people to fill out your survey, as indicated in this thread:

http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/450196/i-am-taking-an-ethics-of-hacking-class-please-take-this-bdo-hacking-survey/p1

then addressing the people you need help from as "human scum" is doing it wrong.
    Well obviously only the 'right' people should fill out the survey because you know, people who don't agree with the person conducting the survey's point of view, are obviously not the right kind of person to fill out the survey.
    Maybe he should consider having a survey to find the 'right' candidates to fill out his survey.
    And what are the odds he would actually treat that as a serious consideration! :p
  • Whiskey_SamWhiskey_Sam Member UncommonPosts: 323
    Best thread since the Greedmonger exposé

This discussion has been closed.