Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

See the Swooping Hawk and the Striking Scorpion Today

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageSee the Swooping Hawk and the Striking Scorpion Today

During today's weekly Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade live stream, players will get a look at two Eldar leaders, the Swooping Hawk and the Striking Scorpion. The event will take place at 11:00 am Pacific / 2:00 pm Eastern in the Eternal Crusade Twitch.tv channel. This gives fans an excellent opportunity to chat with the team, check out more game footage and ask their burning questions.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• UnleadedRevUnleadedRev Member UncommonPosts: 568
    Just a same old same old shooter with WH40K skins. If space marines dies in one shot the way you do in this game, there would be no Gene Seed left. In the lore of the TRUE WH40K Universe it is very hard to kill a space marine.
    Unfortunately, the Devs and the fanboi's of this game try to tell everybody that Space Marines die like flies in the true lore of the game.
    That is a LIE.
    Simply, put..the Devs lack the vision to make this game true to the WH40K universe and the fanboi's who are so desperate for WH40K "anything" defend the game to a gnat's a$$.
    It is this lack of vision which caused this game to go from an epic MMORPG, to just another shooter that relies on fanboi's to defend their very UNFUN game.
    30 players on a small map...whoopie dooooo!
    And their excuse for everything is either Technology is not available yet or oh that feature will come "soon".
    Yeah right! Same BS since founders first started.
    All the Dev's need to do is to make all the types of playable characters harder to kill to the point where battles are epic and there is a feeling of accomplishment when you kill a Space Marine etc.
    NO INSTEAD its 3 seconds of battle and one hit your dead, now respawn over and over like any CHEESY shooter.
    SHAME ON THE DEVS
  • ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    actually the 30 player max is the ACTUAL state, they plan for a planetside sized warfield if i am not mistaken

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"