Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pull On Your Tights, XBoxers, Launch Day Arrives

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imagePull On Your Tights, XBoxers, Launch Day Arrives

XBox One players can finally enjoy DC Universe Online when it officially launches for the console later today. The XBox One version joins the PC and PlayStation 4 versions of DCUO and will contain the same content as all other platforms. There will not be, however, be cross-platform play.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Beyond_EterniaBeyond_Eternia Member UncommonPosts: 102
    I will be the lonely one to make a post here. lol

I played this game when it launched on PC and enjoyed it very much. It's shame I can't crossover my account, but oh well. Here is to a fresh start.
    Time you enjoy wasting...is not wasted time
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617

I will be the lonely one to make a post here. lol

I played this game when it launched on PC and enjoyed it very much. It's shame I can't crossover my account, but oh well. Here is to a fresh start.

Xbox and PC account wont be on the same servers?
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited April 2016
    I stopped playing on PC because after purchasing the game at launch and then buying a few DLCs i was still considered a free to play peasant and was heavily restricted. 

I stopped playing on PS4 because not in this world will i buy those DLCs again and still be restricted. 

Not interested in wasting money.

Glad its expanding to XB, more people means potentially more income and more content.

I wish Gazillion was that flexible and finally ported Marvel Heroes to consoles. That i will play on consoles without thinking twice.

• sneakerz007sneakerz007 Member UncommonPosts: 95
    14.99 for monthly sub for DCU online on xbox console while the pc version is 14.99 for access to all daybreak games which includes everquest, everquest 2, planetside 2 and DCU online?
  • morpheusxpmorpheusxp Member UncommonPosts: 13
    I'm loving this game so far. Its a very unique experience in the console mmo space. Much better than Neverwinter or ESO.
  • RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    Shouldn't it read "Put on your Tights"?  Pull on  sounds odd.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Always fire up DCUO every 2 -3 months , as i get it with All Access .. Really fun game , surprising depth,and endgame instances are varied and action packed
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    Love DCUO... I don't think my characters transfer over.. which sucks... but... I will give it a go on XB1 anyway.  Would love to try out the content I missed.