Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PAX 2016 FFXIV Solo Dungeon Coming

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    Great job blue..

• PrecusorPrecusor Member UncommonPosts: 3,589
    More info.. 

Coming in an upcoming patch a long forgotten castle/palace will be discovered deep in the endless forests of Gridania. The new location is called "The Palace of the Dead" and it is the first of a new type of gameplay, maybe a new type in mmos honestly im not sure if its been done before outside things like single player jrpgs and strategy jrpgs, called a "Deep Dungeon".

The Deep Dungeon is a 1-4 player dungeon with its own progression system. You enter as a Lvl.1 Dungeon explorer and each level of this dungeon is randomly/procedurally generated and has a boss and drops gear unique to the dungeon thats good for glamour outside it but inside serves to replace your raid/crafted/hunt gear you use in regular PVE content.
    It will have leaderboards and a special leaderboard for solo players, it is designed to be infinitely expanded upon in each patch with new floors and later new deep dungeons and if you wipe on a floor that floor resets everything, not just its mobs but its entire layout.

Resubbing for that.
  • vomomotovomomoto Member UncommonPosts: 82
    This looks very good. Can't wait. 

So can I do this at whatever level I chose? I am not even close to the cap yet.
  • DeltoisDeltois Member UncommonPosts: 384
    Any Grand Company Platoon news yet?