Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

v2.9 Ascension to be Released on May 31stAA ArcheAge News - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imagev2.9 Ascension to be Released on May 31stAA ArcheAge News - MMORPG.com

Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai has penned the latest Letter from the Producer on the ArcheAge site. In it, he quickly runs down the game's most significant updates and improvements over the past month and then gives players a look ahead at the future.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381
    Could be fun if not PVP enforced, actually as I understand past starting zone, mandatory. A lot of PVP games lately, which is hard to understand, as I know from any pve/pvp games PVP servers are in great minority.

Sure much less work for developers as they do not have to bother with quest developing. lore, ... which consumes more time then all the rest. PVP is from my stand point, easy to program and maintain.
  • SwampDragonsSwampDragons Member UncommonPosts: 352
    Looking forward to the new update
  • hyuteihyutei Member UncommonPosts: 52

Could be fun if not PVP enforced, actually as I understand past starting zone, mandatory. A lot of PVP games lately, which is hard to understand, as I know from any pve/pvp games PVP servers are in great minority.

Sure much less work for developers as they do not have to bother with quest developing. lore, ... which consumes more time then all the rest. PVP is from my stand point, easy to program and maintain.

not true,PVP servers have always had higher amount of players,the problem with archeage are their publishers making the game pay2win,and that made players quit,not PVE servers,cos there is no point in a PIRATE GAME being pure PVE.....
  • PurplePoloPlayerPurplePoloPlayer Member UncommonPosts: 145

Are there not enough PvE-centric, WOW clone, story driven MMO's from which to choose? Why do carebears insist on making EVERY MMO PvE only or they're not happy. Can't the niche PvPers have a couple of small titles to cling to and enjoy?
    Check out my stream at www.twitch.tv/purplepoloplayer!
  • ApexDescendApexDescend Member UncommonPosts: 27
    stop getting all emotional, theres plenty of games for everyone
  • titanofdoomtitanofdoom Member UncommonPosts: 263
    If only they would remove or improve the labour system...fraudulent feature!
    Perennially extricating the extraneous
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Excellent game, sadly XLGames isn't the right developer for it. They should just sell the rights to the game.
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    edited April 2016
    If only they would remove or improve the labour system...fraudulent feature!
    If only they would get rid of everyone in charge of cash shop and drop rates.
    Are you onto something or just on something?