Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where can i get one of these?

VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872

I would pay for one of these! With my money!!

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    edited March 2016
    At your local silk screener. Approximate cost will be about $350 for a one off. If you've already got the design done.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    If I got one of these in the mail from MMORPG every time my account was banned Id have one for every day of the week.
  • larryp11233larryp11233 Member UncommonPosts: 97
    goboygo said:
    If I got one of these in the mail from MMORPG every time my account was banned Id have one for every day of the week.
    same here. same here. hahahaha
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    edited April 2016
    Nice.  You could probably get that printed on to the shirt from a photo, wouldn't look as slick as a silkscreen.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    goboygo said:
    Kinda off-topic but I think the Mods are a lot less ban-hammery than in the past. From 2006 to about 2012 I got a warning or a tempban at least 6 times a year. Since 2012 I don't think I have even gotten a warning. Hell the amount of Mod Edits I get have trickled down to almost nonexistent.

But yes I would also buy a shirt like that. I wish this site would have some merchandise available. MMO's are known for robust Cash Shops now, join in the fun MMORPG.com!

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.