Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Now is a great time to return to Hearthstone!

holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
edited April 2016 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM
First of all, you get 3 free packs just for showing up.  Then you get 5 packs for winning 2 standard games, and 5 more after another 7 wins.

I farmed up some noobs for a winstreak and got all these packs after just 7 games with a modified face shaman deck.

Secondly, the meta is totally different.  Combo Druid doesn't even exist (Awesome!), and people are trying out all kinds of things.  Great time to experiment or do what I did, farm up the people experimenting with an aggressive deck lol.

Third- they nerfed a few cards.  If you have them and don't think you'll play them anymore, you can dust them for full value.  That means 1200 dust for a golden force of nature if you happen to have one.

Finally, you can dust off cards from old Adventures.  That means Mexxana will actually do something for you for the first time ever (400 dust).

As always, be careful of what you dust because you might want them later, but there's a significant amount of cards I highly doubt I'll ever play seriously (Rend Blackhand/Majordomo-or-we-go-homo etc).

tl:dr; Lots of free packs and "free" dust for crafting cards available in Hearthstone right now, and a brand new META to top it off!

Comments

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    Hearthstone is garbage, no thanks
  • nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Hearthstone is garbage, no thanks
    as if everyone should have the same preference of games as you do.

I don't play hearthstone myself .. but i do understand it is a fun games for tons of people. 
  • exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    No thanks, i do not play 2nd hand quality recycled content games, like that overwatch shet.
  • UnleadedRevUnleadedRev Member UncommonPosts: 568
    MEH! I bought the expansion but cannot motivate myself to play that useless time sink of a game anymore
  • holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    Spent like 6 hours playing today.  Haven't had this much playing HS since I started.  New expansion is really good and the nerfs were amazing.  Much more fun not having to play against Druids and stay above 14 health perpetually after turn 9.