Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About Last Night.

SirmatthiasSirmatthias Member UncommonPosts: 562

Dear Dark Zone fellow gamer,

I'm sorry things turned out the way they did. I was definitely upset when you killed me right as I was going to take the supply drop. I'm sorry I decided to unleash furry on you and drop you as you were about to airlift in the quite west corner of DZ01. I thank you for the 7 yellows that you dropped and wondered how angry your team was as they chased me to the Dark Zone Vendor where I logged off for the night. I did spend a few minutes hearing bombs and machine guns go blazingly into the outside of the door and laughed at how exciting that was. You know what the say about Karma?

Sincerely,

Get Wrecked.

Comments

• RexKushmanRexKushman Member RarePosts: 639
    Story would be even cooler if it actually happened. Good try though.

• Reion1Reion1 Member UncommonPosts: 178
    Ah, so you've finally discovered the dark zone last night and crept on a crew during an airlift? Well played, sir.

"Everything the light touches is our kingdom" -- Mufasa
    ---

• wyldmagikwyldmagik Member UncommonPosts: 516
    edited April 2016
    Reion1 said:
    Ah, so you've finally discovered the dark zone last night and crept on a crew during an airlift? Well played, sir.
    Re-read it, he was serving justice.
  • SirmatthiasSirmatthias Member UncommonPosts: 562

the only changes in the story were

1. I'm not sure who killed me, but I did know who stole my 2 yellows. I felt a little rubbed because I revived 2 people that were wrecked from the elites in the area. when I revived I checked the map and saw the west DZ01  was activated since it was the closest. I booked it down there to find a team of rogues. I krept up on the side and popped my scan and face melted 1 rogue as he was clicking square to airlift. he dropped and I took his yellows and booked it to a vendor door. I did spin check to see them chasing me and I did listen to the blast going on outside the door. I will always trade 2 yellows for 7 seemed like a good deal. we will see if tonight I can get them out of there...

• DancwithDancwith Member UncommonPosts: 28
    DZ supply drops are only worth being there to kill the boss.  The actual drop is utter garbage......