Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars Came Out 11 Years Ago Today

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• vomomotovomomoto Member UncommonPosts: 82
    They need to host a sale. I would actually log back in and buy more merc slots so I can have all my chars as mercs lol.
  • ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178
    edited April 2016
    An we are still discussing what an MMO is and whatever game X is an MMO. Seems like nothing change on MMORPG.com in 11 years :pleased: 

Edit: Damn.....realised I am getting old :anguished: 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• ElalandElaland Member UncommonPosts: 40
    GW was my first MMO love.  I enjoyed taking every profession through every campaign, setup a guild and guild hall for my wife,  grandkids, and other family.  I still keep screen captures of my wife and I with one of my grandsons playing in game.  I know I'm spoiled now with the improved graphics quality of newer games, but GW was great for its time (I was awestruck the first time I saw the Jade Sea).  The game has so many nice features - the best beginner area I've seen to date, the good cut scenes with your characters in them (way before Bioware's SWTOR came out), pets that you could name, the endless tinkering with skill builds, earning reputation to get that cool looking armor you wanted, good story lines, the fun of getting a rare black or white dye, and the various holidays - especially listening to the bad jokes of Mad King Thorn for Halloween.  Too many fun features to count.  Definitely good times.
  • rapatpamprapatpamp Member UncommonPosts: 144
    Man I'm old :/
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    Sadly everything good about gaming seems to be a distant memory...I wish I could find a game that could capture my imagination and motivate me to play on a consistent basis like guilds wars did back in the day.

• ElalandElaland Member UncommonPosts: 40
    Maybe the VR interest can go retro and redo some of our old favorites!  That could be fun all over again.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Wow, has it really been that long.  I had a lot of fun playing that game and the expansions.  I even returned for a short while to get some legacy items for GW2 that I was very close to getting but just never did.  I still have it installed so will have to login and take a look around.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey