Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ambiance: The world's longest ever film gets a seven hour trailer

ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
We're not entirely sure why you'd need to watch a seven-hour trailer in order to work out whether you fancy seeing a film that lasts for 30 days, but cancel your plans - one has arrived

FULL STORY: http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/ambianc-the-worlds-longest-ever-film-gets-a-seven-hour-trailer-a6989561.html

Comments

• LokeroLokero Member RarePosts: 1,514
    That sounds like they wasted alot of time and effort on a trailer that could have been summed up in less than a minute for most of us.

I think the longest movie I ever watched was Dances With Wolves, for the record.  I suspect that won't change with the arrival of Ambiance.

Aw, who am I kidding... I can't wait to see it... see it.. see it.. see it.. and see it.  Guinness book, here I come.
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    Dances with wolves was a great movie :)

• larryp11233larryp11233 Member UncommonPosts: 97
    what?? 7 hours for a trailer? my goodness
  • johndoepjohndoep Member UncommonPosts: 71
    It's either the movie will have an ungodly amount of content that it would fit 30 days
    or they pace it so slow it last 30 days (i.e 2 days worth for a scene where the guy looks at sand)

you have to admire this guy's dedication though.