Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dark Brotherhood to Launch for PC/Mac on May 31st

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageDark Brotherhood to Launch for PC/Mac on May 31st

Zenimax has laid out some new information about the next Elder Scrolls Online DLC, Dark Brotherhood. Players will be joining the elite assassins and head to locations that, according to the team, have not been seen since The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Tykam123Tykam123 Member UncommonPosts: 95
    Man....I could never get into the combat/skill tree system in this game. That being said all these updates look SOO cool and it really makes me want to try it yet again for the fourth time lol.
  • RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591

Tykam123 said:

Man....I could never get into the combat/skill tree system in this game. That being said all these updates look SOO cool and it really makes me want to try it yet again for the fourth time lol.

Yeah, I had the same experience with the last DLC and went back in to try it again. The problem is the main story is so horribly boring that it's hard to keep my attention at times. I wonder if the DLC are way better or something.

I just wish Elder Scrolls in general scrapped the whole "monotone NPC" thing. Every freaking game it's like the NPCs have very little emotion-they are stiff and boring.

Smile

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    edited April 2016
    I've bought the DLC's so far but never actually done their quests lines. Some of the passive and skills you get are pretty good plus the way they do it, it adds to the main game.

That said, stuff will be broken and I would wait a day or two to login just in case or at least check out the forums to see if there are any major problems like items disappearing from your inventory because they are updating that system.

I see the bundle is 4000 crowns, you get a wolf mount, a fairy pet, looks like, and some leveling scrolls.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956
    as usual- on point Zen does not disappoint!
    edited April 2016
    along with eveonline and the division- ESO pvp is up there with them as one of the best!
  • flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Great game!  Sometimes I wonder if this will be the last of the big budget quest driven games. 
  • JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965

I've bought the DLC's so far but never actually done their quests lines. Some of the passive and skills you get are pretty good plus the way they do it, it adds to the main game.

That said, stuff will be broken and I would wait a day or two to login just in case or at least check out the forums to see if there are any major problems like items disappearing from your inventory because they are updating that system.

I see the bundle is 4000 crowns, you get a wolf mount, a fairy pet, looks like, and some leveling scrolls.

The Ogrimmar DLC was amazing! I have done that questline and the story was fantastic! Blows the main storyline out of the water.

I really enjoyed that DLC.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

edited April 2016

The Ogrimmar DLC was amazing! I have done that questline and the story was fantastic! Blows the main storyline out of the water.

yah iam pretty excited about the 'lord of the rings' reboot coming out in june- but wish there wasn't so much CGI..
    <.<
  • Jimmy562Jimmy562 Member UncommonPosts: 1,158

JeroKane said:

I just hope they release a Stormwind DLC.
  • JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965
    I meant Orsinium DLC ofcourse :P LOL
  • josko9josko9 Member RarePosts: 577

flizzer said:

Great game!  Sometimes I wonder if this will be the last of the big budget quest driven games. 

Sadly I don't think we'll see another MMO with ESO's epic storylines. The costs must be skyhigh.
  • MegilindirMegilindir Member UncommonPosts: 223
    The stealth obsession is real

beLIEve

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    So tired of only passive skill line abilities. I want to have some regular abilities as well. The Vampire is a good example. Mostly passive. Ugh.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• AgnharAgnhar Member UncommonPosts: 108
    The costumes on the crown store are amazing on this DLC, finally i can spend my 9k crowns!
  • Talon_DeathravenTalon_Deathraven Member UncommonPosts: 46
    Oh nice!! I always wanted to be a thief and after that a murderer and maybe with some luck after this two we can be a rapist or something.
  • meonthissitemeonthissite Member UncommonPosts: 917
    Awesome. Loving the Veteran rank removal that will be a long awaited change. I'd also like to know the skill line for the Assassin so that I can see how it fits into my Thief's current role. I'd love some new abilities too something that would allow the quick dispatching of NPCs of course so that we don't have to waste time while stealing. I'm waiting for this patch to see what kind of sets they come out with before I outfit my toons once and for all.
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    Oh nice!! I always wanted to be a thief and after that a murderer and maybe with some luck after this two we can be a rapist or something.
    IDK

In WoW I kind of started killing these Pig Guys who were minding their own business until I entered their village and started mowing them down.

Guess you could say I was murdering them.

I'm pretty confident that you will only be assassinating bad people in ESO so you can be the good guy. 

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee