Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Only took a few things to kill this game

12346»

Comments

• DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 21,683
    Recore said:
    Recore said:
    Recore said:
    I logged on yesterday after work for the 1st time in a month because I was waiting on Blader. Every channel was crowded and the game was just as alive as it was before.
    That's just the same 50 people who never shut the hell up in chat.
    Recore said:
    Black Desert is a success just like we said it would be.
    Not a truer phrase has been uttered by players in every dead or canceled game released in the past 10 years.

Those 50 people that wont shut up are a important part of the game. We need more people like them that wont shut up.

I do not know anything about dead or canceled games because I have never been apart of one. 

I only play real mmos and real mmos do not die.  B)
    So BDO is your first MMO then. Gotcha.

Black Desert is the best mmo on the market.  =)

One of the better ones for sure, now that blader is out ;) it went into the awesome territory 
  • DeltoisDeltois Member UncommonPosts: 384
    Lol , yes opinions are all that matters. Mine is it s one of the worst MMOs on the market. See how that works.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 8,971
    DMKano said:
    Recore said:
    Recore said:
    Recore said:
    I logged on yesterday after work for the 1st time in a month because I was waiting on Blader. Every channel was crowded and the game was just as alive as it was before.
    Recore said:
    Not a truer phrase has been uttered by players in every dead or canceled game released in the past 10 years.

Those 50 people that wont shut up are a important part of the game. We need more people like them that wont shut up.

I do not know anything about dead or canceled games because I have never been apart of one. 

One of the better ones for sure, now that blader is out ;) it went into the awesome territory 

Just wish the PVP started earlier around level 20. 
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 13,149
    Jeleena said:
    Vardahoth said:
    *snip*
    You can buy energy refills from the cash shop. But don't worry, "it's convenience".
    What? Since when is that or am I blind *looks through cashshop* ???? 
    Energy Tonic can ONLY be obtained with Loyalty, which is a reward for playing the game, and not with RL cash. So... what were you saying, "vardahoth"? Not sure we get your point here...
    There is another way: you give the energy NPC 50 energy and he gives you a 15 energy tonic. So also not P2W. But the truth has never gotten in the way of trolls before.
    “Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED
  • Jean-Luc_PicardJean-Luc_Picard Member LegendaryPosts: 8,070
    Iselin said:
    Jeleena said:
    Vardahoth said:
    *snip*
    You can buy energy refills from the cash shop. But don't worry, "it's convenience".
    What? Since when is that or am I blind *looks through cashshop* ???? 
    Energy Tonic can ONLY be obtained with Loyalty, which is a reward for playing the game, and not with RL cash. So... what were you saying, "vardahoth"? Not sure we get your point here...
    There is another way: you give the energy NPC 50 energy and he gives you a 15 energy tonic. So also not P2W. But the truth has never gotten in the way of trolls before.
    Aye, I was talking about the shop side only, thanks for that precision :)

And yeah, misinformation has always been a favorite weapon of the game bashers around here.
    "The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn in Star Wars.
    After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that nor does the ability to write.
    CPU: Core I7 9700k (4.90ghz) - GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming - RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage DDR4 3000 - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra - PSU: Antec TruePower New 750W - Storage: Kingston KC1000 NVMe 960gb SSD and 2x1TB WD Velociraptor HDDs (Raid 0) - Main display: Philips 40PUK6809 4K 3D TV - Second display: Philips 273v 27" gaming monitor - VR: Pimax 8K headset and Razer Hydra controllers - Soundcard: Sony STR-DH550 AV Receiver HDMI linked with the GPU and the TV, with Jamo S 426 HS 3 5.0 speakers and Pioneer S-21W subwoofer - OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bits.

• lokiboardlokiboard Member UncommonPosts: 229
    I've already won by purchasing and playing this awesome game every day .....  
  • existenzexistenz Member UncommonPosts: 37
    op are you on drugs man? whan exactly has died? this game is full of people and is the most not pay to win mmo. this things you mention are not problems. the problem is your whining in forum
  • ironhorse1010ironhorse1010 Member UncommonPosts: 12
    How goddamn bored did you get? For starters if you have time to sit around bitching about P2W? Your not a gamer your a whiner. To be completely honest I dont think I have ever thought about P2W and I guarantee I play more games than anyone on this board. Play to have fun because honestly unless you play alot your not going to be tops. Play to have fun. That is how I will always play and just enjoy myself instead of touting over 60,000 hours of gaming. Yeah you read that right. Dig in and have fun man dont worry about the joneses and how much they spend for what? Some deep dark satisfaction of they beat me? Hell everyone does its nothing to get all feely about. LOL
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 34,567
    Deltois said:
    Lol , yes opinions are all that matters. Mine is it s one of the worst MMOs on the market. See how that works.
    Yes, some opinions are less valuable or informed, clearly by example.

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• tenfootgoatman123tenfootgoatman123 Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Vardahoth said:
    http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/74624-20-horse-exp-on-the-new-costume/&page=7
    Game is now confirmed pay to win

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/43010-hp-per-level-seems-to-be-random/
    perma forced rng on your character stats upon level up, dumbest design I have ever heard for an open world mmorpg competitive pvp game.
    http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/73595-voting-forced-perma-rng-in-stat-increase-upon-level/&page=2

Game has only been out for a few months. That didn't take long.

Next!
    So just because a few things in the game you didn't like personally it has killed it for everyone else ? 

If that is what you are implying come into the game and tell all the people on all the crowded servers ( which is most of them at peak times ) that their game is dead in spite of all appearances . 

To me you opening post just seems like someone throwing a tantrum . You might want to phrase things differently in future both on here and in real life if you want anyone to take you seriously . 
  • postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    Recore said:
    Recore said:
    Recore said:
    Recore said:

That's because you have nothing to compare it to, being your first MMO and all.

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    I love these doom predictions based on exaggerated half wit premises.  When did stats become HP/Mana?  Cuz far as I know it only applies to these and not the actual character stats.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 858
    i can confirm that the game is dead, nb this screenshot wasn't taken during peak time, just normal time during week, (within last 5 days) so yes its clearly a dead game :)

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    According to these forums every game is dead.

• vomomotovomomoto Member UncommonPosts: 82
    Wow really? HP is random per level? That is a terrible idea for a game that claims skill based PvP.