Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Permaband - Wrecking Machine

H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
So for anyone who doesn't know, several of the CCP developers and community managers are musicians and every year at Fanfest they debut a new song.  Fanfest is this weekend.  The new song is Wrecking Machine.  Put on your piano key necktie before watching.

Comments

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    They should stick with making video games.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    filmoret said:
    Watch the video for which the song was made.

Have fun

• ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    This is really bad. Sounds and looks like a 80's song...

• DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    I dont know why but it reminds me of transformers the cartoon movie. it sounds like it belongs in that movie.
  • KilmaulKilmaul Member UncommonPosts: 121
    I'm just going to guess the best part of this is when it ended... unfortunately I couldn't make it that far.  Bad.
  • H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
    I'm really shocked that some of you aren't understanding that this is self deprecating, intentionally ironic humor.  

This isn't a serious foray into the music industry.  It's supposed to funny because it's so bad.  CCP Guard is laughing the whole time.  They know it's absurd... and that's why it's fucking awesome!
  • waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    filmoret said:

::rimshot::
    http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    -_-
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Its not that bad actually.  Looks like they do it for fun.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    filmoret said:
    Its not that bad actually.  Looks like they do it for fun.
    At least one person gets it.  These days so many forum posters fall all over themselves to shit on something.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    Well they are certainly pursuing things they are passionate about.  I think they should have a plan C though.   Most people are like:  "i want to make video games and if I can't I will..." or "I want to be in a Rock Band and if I can't I will . . . "  They decided "I am going to make video games, and if I can't I will be in a rock band. . or maybe it was the other way around :)

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!