Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ubisoft publishes stats celebrating one month of The Division

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• corvascorvas Member UncommonPosts: 151
    so if 57.2% plays solo, why make more co-op events and not more solo events??
  • SirmatthiasSirmatthias Member UncommonPosts: 562

most people will solo the normal campaign before even doing multiplayer. hell I can even solo hard missions. so that stat is misleading to be able to draw assumptions from

• ScottgunScottgun Member UncommonPosts: 528

most people will solo the normal campaign before even doing multiplayer. hell I can even solo hard missions. so that stat is misleading to be able to draw assumptions from

Exactly. It's like Destiny in that the main purposes of solo is following the story and reaching the level cap. Then you start playing the game. :)
  • ScottgunScottgun Member UncommonPosts: 528
    edited April 2016
    Torval said:
    Regardless of where forum posters say people "start playing the game", the fact is that nearly 60% of the time is spent solo. When devs/pubs ignore solo and small group content and players start dropping off they're puzzled.
    Respectfully, that doesn't overthrow my point because nearly everyone goes through the solo content because it is in a sense a gate to the end game. By the time people get to the end game, a good number can be expected to drop off for a host of different reasons. In my case, Dark Souls III managed to capture my interest. Many other reasons are possible and it is foolish to merely chalk it up to devs ignoring certain players.
  • TheOctagonTheOctagon Member UncommonPosts: 411
    Scottgun said:
    Torval said:
    Regardless of where forum posters say people "start playing the game", the fact is that nearly 60% of the time is spent solo. When devs/pubs ignore solo and small group content and players start dropping off they're puzzled.
    Respectfully, that doesn't overthrow my point because nearly everyone goes through the solo content because it is in a sense a <b>gate to the end game.</b> By the time people get to the end game, a good number can be expected to drop off for a host of different reasons. In my case, Dark Souls III managed to capture my interest. Many other reasons are possible and it is foolish to merely chalk it up to devs ignoring certain players.
    There is no endgame. That's one of the biggest complaints about the game so far. Well, that and all the aimbots...
  • Tasslehoff35Tasslehoff35 Member UncommonPosts: 962
    Scottgun said:
    Torval said:
    Respectfully, that doesn't overthrow my point because nearly everyone goes through the solo content because it is in a sense a <b>gate to the end game.</b> By the time people get to the end game, a good number can be expected to drop off for a host of different reasons. In my case, Dark Souls III managed to capture my interest. Many other reasons are possible and it is foolish to merely chalk it up to devs ignoring certain players.
    There is no endgame. That's one of the biggest complaints about the game so far. Well, that and all the aimbots...
    The Division does have issues and you had a lot to pick from but "aimbots" isn't one of them.  

It's still a good game like Destiny it has a lot of issues to work through.