Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Introducing Elloa: The New Saga of Lucimia Community Manager

RenfailRenfail Member EpicPosts: 1,638
With the start of this new Saga of Lucimia discussion area here at MMORPG.com, I'd like to take the time to introduce you to our new community manager, @Elloa ;

While I'll still be kicking around here on a regular basis and answering questions and the like, she's been getting up to speed with the game over the past couple of weeks, and as we push past our April 30th build and unleash the flood of new information to everyone, she's going to be here (along with other places) helping answer your game-related questions as best she can :) 

Some of you may already know her from her ESO streams and beyond. But for those of you who don't, check out the introduction post here! 
Tim "Renfail" Anderson | Wandering Hermits Patreon

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• RenfailRenfail Member EpicPosts: 1,638
    Awesome. She is a great Streamer with a true love of gaming. Great fit for you guys.
    She's already done some amazing things and we can't wait to show you what she's got cooking! 

One part I'll be involved within is a weekly vodcast episode we'll be recording starting in May. There's around 30 or so episodes to start...but beyond that she's been taking charge of getting our Discord channel off to a great start, building up the forums (closing on 100 new signups since we made the changeover and got rid of the separate website accounts and merged everything to the forum logins), and more!

Tim "Renfail" Anderson | Wandering Hermits Patreon
  • 9ineven9ineven Member UncommonPosts: 168
    Gratz to her !
  • ElloaElloa Member UncommonPosts: 66
    Greetings everyone, 

I'm very happy and proud to be part of Sage of Lucimia family! I've been welcomed warmly by the Dev's team, and by the fans altogether and congratulated by many friends on Twitter, Youtube and the forums! A great way to start my new job!
     I've always dreamt to be Community Manager, it has become a reality! I've always dreamt about a game that would bring back the feeling of adventure with friend, and here we go! So, you can guess how happy I am!(You can see my reaction in this video)

Saga of Lucimia is a game where Community will matter even more than for any other MMORPG. It will be my task, and my responsibility to build up, together with the Dev's and with you, a friendly, nice, and dynamic community! So let's not wait any longer!

If you have any questions, or want to contact me, feel free to PM me here or contact me directly on my social media (linked in my signature)