Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen - 10 for the Chairman Series

Comments

• adamlotus75adamlotus75 Member UncommonPosts: 387
    It wasn't ethically correct for Roberts to take money for stretch goals then.

as has been pointed out, the last stretch goal was at $65m and he has nearly twice that money now and it's still not enough.  How is that not enough money?
  • DKLondDKLond Member RarePosts: 2,273
    Erillion said:
    mr1602 said:
    Umm.. We have Chris Roberts himself saying that SC will only release with a 'minimal viable product'
    No, that is NOT what he said. That is what YOU THINK he said.

This is what he said:

http://imperialnews.network/2016/04/10-for-the-chairman-episode-83/

"And, we’ll have what we determine is a minimum viable product feature list for what you would call Star Citizen the commercial release which is basically when you say, “Okay, we’ve gotten to this point and we’ve still got plans to add a lot more cool stuff and more content and more functionality and more features…” – Which by the way includes some of the later stretch goals we have because not all of that is going to be for ‘absolutely right here’ on the commercial release.  But we’ll have something that we’ll think, ‘Okay yeah, not everyone can play it but it doesn’t matter – you can load it up, it plays really well, it’s really stable, there’s lots of content, there’s lots of fun things to do, different professions, lots of places to go, we’ve got a really good ecosystem.’  So, when we get to that point that’s when we would say, “Now it’s not alpha, it’s not beta, it’s Star Citizen 1.0.”

That minimum viable product feature list is not determined yet as far as we know from this 10ftC above. Maybe because PU Launch Day will not come before 2017. That list could contain 95 % of whats in the Stretch List. It will not contain 100 % if i read Chris Roberts remark above correctly.

I suspect you believe that it will be more like 30 % - or any small number. I suspect you believe that it will be something bare-bones, bland  and barely working. As i am already playing parts of Star Citizen i have a different opinion.

Have fun
    You're talking to a person who has a "friend" who told him about "secret insider CIG drama" :)

As in, he's probably not really interested in reality.

He's more into HARD FACTS as pure speculation based on nothing at all.
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    mr1602 said:
    You can see Chris Roberts constantly glanced left in the video and that's because a staff was trying to signal him to stop.
    You DO know that "10ftC" is not a live twitch stream, do you not ?

There is no need to "signal him to stop" .... anyone of the crew on site could walk into the picture, tell him to stop, remind him of anything they think is important .... and cut out any part of the recording. Or just tell the camera guy to stop recording for a moment and  clear up any unclear points.

Do you REALLY believe that there is a PR staff guy just outside the picture eating his baseball cap in frustration because Chris Roberts is "spilling the beans" ?!?! During a RECORDING session that is being prepared sometimes WEEKS in advance  ?!   ;-)

Have fun
    A friend told me Star Citizen is a miracle that will be released yesterday.

Hey, my friend had no reason to lie, so /shrug if you don't believe me :)
  • spankybusspankybus Member UncommonPosts: 1,367
    While some fans might be willing to wait forever, the Staff at CIG will not. If the funding runs dry, they will scatter. No matter how dedicated you are to a project, you expect and need income for your efforts...they let you live somewhere that has a roof...feed your family, and so forth.

No clue how much of the 112 mil is still available, but it the number of 3 million a month is right (rumored CIG operating costs), there is an eventual end to this roller coaster. Unless, of course, they can continue to raise 3 million a month in sales.

It is for this reason that I have some growing concerns. The more time goes by, the greater my concerns. But unfortunately, one thing seems clear to me lately, by what is being said by multiple CIG personnel: they are trying to position themselves in a way that they can declare a potentially incomplete build as "complete."

Frank 'Spankybus' Mignone
    www.spankybus.com
    -3d Artist & Compositor
    -Writer
    -Professional Amature

spankybus said:
    While some fans might be willing to wait forever, the Staff at CIG will not. If the funding runs dry, they will scatter. No matter how dedicated you are to a project, you expect and need income for your efforts...they let you live somewhere that has a roof...feed your family, and so forth.

No clue how much of the 112 mil is still available, but it the number of 3 million a month is right (rumored CIG operating costs), there is an eventual end to this roller coaster. Unless, of course, they can continue to raise 3 million a month in sales.

It is for this reason that I have some growing concerns. The more time goes by, the greater my concerns. But unfortunately, one thing seems clear to me lately, by what is being said by multiple CIG personnel: they are trying to position themselves in a way that they can declare a potentially incomplete build as "complete."
    What do you mean by "incomplete"?

Do you honestly believe any large and ambitious game was ever released with every single feature ever talked about?

The only difference here is that Star Citizen is completely public - and many people are too ignorant to understand that talking about a feature and hoping it will be in the game AT SOME POINT - isn't a set in stone promise for release.
    DKLond said:

Do you honestly believe any large and ambitious game was ever released with every single feature ever talked about?
    Witcher 3 comes to mind.

But that is also a good example why waiting a bit longer to finish all that was promised is a good idea.

Have fun
  • TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    When Chris said this about the initial release version:

"Okay yeah, not everyone can play it but it doesn’t matter"

Did anyone else cringe and think, "Crap, there goes the industry side of the game"?
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

Talonsin said:

Did anyone else cringe and think, "Crap, there goes the industry side of the game"?
    Nope, just had flashbacks to the times when one had to buy a new computer to be able to properly play a new Wing Commander game.

Personally I expect(ed) a development time of around 5 years for Star Citizen. Hardware evolves quite a lot in 5 years. What some consider "not everyone can play it" at the start can often be handled by low end to mid level computers quite fine 5 years later.

Have fun
  • TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    Erillion said:
    Talonsin said:

Nope, just had flashbacks to the times when one had to buy a new computer to be able to properly play a new Wing Commander game.

Personally I expect(ed) a development time of around 5 years for Star Citizen. Hardware evolves quite a lot in 5 years. What some consider "not everyone can play it" at the start can often be handled by low end to mid level computers quite fine 5 years later.

Soooooo, just to be clear, when Chris said not all stretch goals will not make it into the initial release and that not everyone can play it, you feel he was referring to the hardware needed to play the game?

"Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

Talonsin said:
    Erillion said:
    Talonsin said:

Soooooo, just to be clear, when Chris said not all stretch goals will not make it into the initial release and that not everyone can play it, you feel he was referring to the hardware needed to play the game?

Nope... i think he was not referring to hardware in the latest 10ftC.

Your comment quoted above just reminded me of the hardware race whenever a new Chris Roberts (Wing Commander) game came out.

Have fun
  • spankybusspankybus Member UncommonPosts: 1,367
    edited April 2016
    Incomplete as in features promised on a website that allowed you to give money for said features, not showing up upon delivery. Then they say, "Hey, we are launched...buy we will do that other stuff later...when we have more money."

Yes, this happens a lot. But folks, remember, Witcher was not crowd-funded. Maybe invenstors or maybe CDprojectRed made enough cash from previous games that they could pay for it on their own?? Point it, they owed the public nothing. They made what they could and said, "For your consideration, buy this product...which actually has all the features listed below, and you can play it now."

But CIG, as you put it, is public funded. If you as a company have any resemblance of impropriety or negligence with a crapload of the public's money...politicians get involved so they can be the 'champion of the common man." (I.e., earning votes...they prolly don't give a crap about your money) Then Lawyers get involved, trying to build a class-action suit...and people start covering their asses.

I am not a melodramatic git, and hopefully the above crap probably won't happen. But it does appear to me that CIG is taking steps to publicly put up barriers between backers and their donated money.

Don't misunderstand me, what is happening at CIG is game development. This is what happens. I don't think this is a scam and I do believe they are working their asses off to make this game. But with 300-ish employees, they are burning through capital faster than millennials drink wine.

Judging by where the game is now, the increase in frequency of sales on ships (military sale with a random free fly, for example), and the increased usage of language that highlights the launch of a minimally viable product...my radar is up and I am now paying attention where as before I was unconcerned.

(FYI MMORPG: I can no longer edit my posts when viewed via an iPad. The little cog symbol for doing so does not appear. Its fine on a PC).
    Post edited by spankybus on

Frank 'Spankybus' Mignone
    www.spankybus.com
    -3d Artist & Compositor
    -Writer
    -Professional Amature

• rodarinrodarin Member EpicPosts: 2,611
    edited April 2016
    It could be a couple things, first is money (obviously) they cant afford to put everything in at launch they claimed they would. (despite doubling the highest  stretch goal amount and eliminating lower stretch goal tier items)Secondly it could be that right now they technologically cant do it (remember that argument?).

NO game ever released with everything it had planned. So that is really no big deal. But this is just ANOTHER capitulation from these guys that basically proves that what the critics said was absolutely true. There have been more admissions of 'failure' lately than anything else. THATS how bad it is. The ONE thing you could say about Chris Roberts was how he 'defied' critics and no matter what he would see his 'vision' come true. Well every one of these video blogs the past 6 or 7 has had something in it that was preparing people for things to come that were going to be far less than what they were told or expected. So if he is OPENLY commenting on it and making these concessions how bad is it really?

The ORIGINAL arguments and criticisms were that they couldnt make the game they CLAIMED for the money they had raised (even though it was 30 times more than they originally wanted). The critical also said that what they (CiG) claimed they could do. they couldnt do. Now some people will try and argue semantics all they want but these things have basically been proven 100%. All the other stuff which has come later (mostly due to the nonsense done at CiG is basically just more filler. 

So its either money which they obviously think they will get more of as the future comes and goes because, well they have already gotten 112 million for showing basically nothing and selling jpegs. So I imagine their thought process is that with an actual viable product to hype they will make a billion. Or its technology which again THEIR thought process is that as long as they add stuff they CAN make it will raise money and milk the game along and eventually technology will catch up with what they want to do. The "George Lucas" approach basically. It only took him about 30 years of wait time.

The pro camp can spin it anyway they want and shout "no game not even xxx xxx xxx" were finished and still arent finished" all they want. Its empty noise. Its pretty safe now to assume this game will be a shell if it ever gets released. Most people already knew that and expected it to be a huge P2W abortion to boot. Which this 'news' also pretty much guarantees. 

End of the day they dont have the money, manpower or technology (or a bit of all three) to make a game they said they could. That critics said they couldnt. It doesnt get much clearer than that. And in 25 years and a billion dollars put int it if they do guess what it will be a 25 year old game that cost a billion and is not even in the same 'universe' (pun intended) as newer games in that time period that will cost a fraction (obviously) of that. So just because they might EVEBNTUALLY do it doesnt mean thats a positive because their inability to do it now doesnt make it 'futuristic' it just makes it a bad idea. And to think that when they can (assuming the game gets made) that there arent a few other games that can do it (and more than likely even better) is EXTREMELY naive.

I also think that is another reason why they seemed 'in a rush' to put something out there. They want to make as much money as they can before evryone realizes how dated the game is compared to other stuff that wil be getting released before they can deliver something not 'minimally viable'.
    Erillion said:
    Is SQ 42 still going to have 35 missions and 40 solar systems?

I mean that one was only an original stretch goal basically posted almost 4 years ago. Still doesnt look to be completed yet.
  • Adjuvant1Adjuvant1 Member RarePosts: 2,100
    edited April 2016
    rodarin said:
    Erillion said:
    Is SQ 42 still going to have 35 missions and 40 solar systems?

I mean that one was only an original stretch goal basically posted almost 4 years ago. Still doesnt look to be completed yet.
    That's actually an abridgement of two things...

It's 2 parts to the stretch goal, not 2 parts to SQ42.
  • Adjuvant1Adjuvant1 Member RarePosts: 2,100
    edited April 2016
    But yeh, CIG was supposed to be able to create a 40 system persistent world with fidelity ( ! ), space shoot em up, fluid transition to first person shooter, tons of role options, basically everything in the original kickstarter videos, for 3 million dollars and the single player module would have 35 missions. "A game Chris Roberts would want to play".

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Adjuvant1 said:
    But yeh, CIG was supposed to be able to create a 40 system persistent world with fidelity ( ! ), space shoot em up, fluid transition to first person shooter, tons of role options, basically everything in the original kickstarter videos, for 3 million dollars and the single player module would have 35 missions. "A game Chris Roberts would want to play".

I will give the answer before any of the white knights can.  The scope changed making the cost and development time increase.  It was the backers who decided this was a good idea.  They added things to the game like ships, alien languages, pets, bobble heads....  I know I'm forgetting something important here...
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • DeathengerDeathenger Member UncommonPosts: 880
    filmoret said:
    Adjuvant1 said:

I will give the answer before any of the white knights can.  The scope changed making the cost and development time increase.  It was the backers who decided this was a good idea.  They added things to the game like ships, alien languages, pets, bobble heads....  I know I'm forgetting something important here...
    Yeah, you're forgetting all the expensive office furnishings and the dozen other "businesses" that have been born from this project.

filmoret said:

It was semi rhetorical as I knew the answer I sort of wanted to hear the spin the pro camp was going to put on it.
  • rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502
    edited April 2016
    Episode #84

Clothing - https://youtu.be/MMlaecTbKjo?t=2m50s
    SC Development Influence - https://youtu.be/MMlaecTbKjo?t=5m11s
    Hauling and Logging Off - https://youtu.be/MMlaecTbKjo?t=10m51s
    Prospector Ship - http://https//youtu.be/MMlaecTbKjo?t=12m52s
    Constellation - http://https//youtu.be/MMlaecTbKjo?t=15m27s
    Quantum Drive - http://https//youtu.be/MMlaecTbKjo?t=18m03s
    Controller Setup - http://https//youtu.be/MMlaecTbKjo?t=20m07s
    Combat Jumps - http://https//youtu.be/MMlaecTbKjo?t=21m12s
    Gamescom - http://https//youtu.be/MMlaecTbKjo?t=23m25s
    Persistence - http://https//youtu.be/MMlaecTbKjo?t=25m20s

"TLDR"

[2:51] Q: What’ll be in first clothing implementation and will they have effects on us?

A: In the beginning we’ll see social clothing like trousers, jackets and t-shirts and we’ll also see armour. The legacy armour that we already have will remain for just now though they aren’t final and won’t be in SQ42 or the final game. You’ll be able to buy those in the meantime with Alpha UEC in Port Olisar or ArcCorp in the first release. Armour will give you protection – other effects will come with Item System 2.0 like life support, warmth or damage absorption.

[5:13] Q:  What lessons from the last 15 years of online game have influenced your thinking and development strategy for Star Citizen (particularly with respect to player economy and socialization)?

A: I was at Origin when UO was being developed but, long ago, I also subscribed to SWG and WOW. I tend to make games, like SC when nothing currently delivers certain experience I want. The social aspects are really compelling: emergent game play in SC Alpha is really cool. We are working on an exciting communication platform that unifies the website and in-game. You’ll be able to chat and organise groups via the web or in-game, chat with people in game from your PC or mobile, etc.

[10:54] Q: How will saving work when I’m out with a long haul or exploring?

A: You can save when you’re not in combat or under threat; on a planetary landing zone or on a space station. Not all safe spaces will allow saving but there will be areas that allow it. When you log back in, depending how long you were away, the goods you were hauling may have changed in value.

[12:55] Q: Can a Prospector navigate jump points on it’s own? Can a Hull ‘piggy back’ the Prospector.

A: Yes, as it’s designed as a more personal mining ship versus industrial ones like the Reclaimer or Orion. Not sure if the Hull will be able to ‘piggy back’ a Prospector but if so it would be the bigger Hulls.

[15:30] Q: When will we see the Merlin dock with the Constellation in the PU?

A: The tech for the Merlin docking system stretches to many of the larger ships which share the tech it will use to hook that system up. We’re also waiting on Item system 2.0 to finish and within that system the Object Containers which will allow us to render these big ships in space without having to render what’s inside is being worked on by the people who would be setting the Merlin up. The tech is used for the Idris such as being able to fly and land inside it and once that system is in place, you can expect to see the Merlin being able to dock soon after. It won’t be the next iterative release or two, but it’s in the near future on the road map.

[18:07] Q: Will the quantum drive be steerable?

A: No. You’d turn to jelly if you turned a quantum jump because of the g-forces when travelling at 0.2c. It’s in straight shots, you can’t have things in your way. It works using a fictional gravity bubble that helps acceleration/deceleration. It allows emergent gameplay, if you track a quantum jump you can radio ahead and deploy interdiction devices to stop them – ie. gravity wells.

[20:11] Q: What will be your controller setup?

A: I’ll be using the official Saitek Star Citizen peripherals. The prototypes felt good and you have the good feel of a HOTAS with the versatility of the keyboard mouse. We’re still working on testing manufacturing prototypes but they’re super cool.

[21:17] Q: Will there be ways to stop people from jumping away during combat other than an EMP?

A: Yes, they’ll have to get far enough away and have some separation before they can spin up the Quantum Drive. Possibly have vulnerabilities during jump such as shields dropping or possibility of your engines needing to cool down before you can re-engage the Quantum Drive. Possibility of deploying something like a gravity well generator for example to act like a mine or something to that effect.

[23:38] Q: Will CIG be at Gamescom?

A: Yes. They will have a big presence on the show floor. There will not be a big presentation like previous years. There will be lots of small social pop-up events. Expect Chris & Erin, Brian Chambers and the community team to be there as well as many more.

[25:24] Q: Will we be able to rent PU weapons with REC.

A: No, REC is just for Electronic Access – Arena Commander and Star Marine. Alpha UEC (and eventually proper UEC) will be used for the PU. You eventually will be able to buy REC with UEC. Alpha UEC exists to be wiped as the economy is experimented with and balanced."

Post edited by rpmcmurphy on
    10 for the Chairman Episode 84

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15312-10-For-The-Chairman

02:50 – Clothing
    05:11 – SC Development Strategy Influencer
    10:51 – Hauling and Logging off
    12:52 – Prospector
    15:27 – Constellation
    18:03 – Quantum Drive
    20:07 – Personal Controller Setup
    21:12 – Combat Jumps
    23:25 – Gamescom 2016
    25:20 – Persistence

Transcript:

http://imperialnews.network/2016/04/10-for-the-chairman-episode-84/

"TLDR(Too Long; Didn’t Read)

[2:51] Q: What’ll be in first clothing implementation and will they have effects on us?

A: In the beginning we’ll see social clothing like trousers, jackets and t-shirts and we’ll also see armour. The legacy armour that we already have will remain for just now though they aren’t final and won’t be in SQ42 or the final game. You’ll be able to buy those in the meantime with Alpha UEC in Port Olisar or ArcCorp in the first release. Armour will give you protection – other effects will come with Item System 2.0 like life support, warmth or damage absorption.

[5:13] Q:  What lessons from the last 15 years of online game have influenced your thinking and development strategy for Star Citizen (particularly with respect to player economy and socialization)?

A: I was at Origin when UO was being developed but, long ago, I also subscribed to SWG and WOW. I tend to make games, like SC when nothing currently delivers certain experience I want. The social aspects are really compelling: emergent game play in SC Alpha is really cool. We are working on an exciting communication platform that unifies the website and in-game. You’ll be able to chat and organise groups via the web or in-game, chat with people in game from your PC or mobile, etc.

[10:54] Q: How will saving work when I’m out with a long haul or exploring?

A: You can save when you’re not in combat or under threat; on a planetary landing zone or on a space station. Not all safe spaces will allow saving but there will be areas that allow it. When you log back in, depending how long you were away, the goods you were hauling may have changed in value.

[12:55] Q: Can a Prospector navigate jump points on it’s own? Can a Hull ‘piggy back’ the Prospector.

A: Yes, as it’s designed as a more personal mining ship versus industrial ones like the Reclaimer or Orion. Not sure if the Hull will be able to ‘piggy back’ a Prospector but if so it would be the bigger Hulls.

[15:30] Q: When will we see the Merlin dock with the Constellation in the PU?

A: The tech for the Merlin docking system stretches to many of the larger ships which share the tech it will use to hook that system up. We’re also waiting on Item system 2.0 to finish and within that system the Object Containers which will allow us to render these big ships in space without having to render what’s inside is being worked on by the people who would be setting the Merlin up. The tech is used for the Idris such as being able to fly and land inside it and once that system is in place, you can expect to see the Merlin being able to dock soon after. It won’t be the next iterative release or two, but it’s in the near future on the road map.

[18:07] Q: Will the quantum drive be steerable?

A: No. You’d turn to jelly if you turned a quantum jump because of the g-forces when travelling at 0.2c. It’s in straight shots, you can’t have things in your way. It works using a fictional gravity bubble that helps acceleration/deceleration. It allows emergent gameplay, if you track a quantum jump you can radio ahead and deploy interdiction devices to stop them – ie. gravity wells.

[20:11] Q: What will be your controller setup?

A: I’ll be using the official Saitek Star Citizen peripherals. The prototypes felt good and you have the good feel of a HOTAS with the versatility of the keyboard mouse. We’re still working on testing manufacturing prototypes but they’re super cool.

[21:17] Q: Will there be ways to stop people from jumping away during combat other than an EMP?

A: Yes, they’ll have to get far enough away and have some separation before they can spin up the Quantum Drive. Possibly have vulnerabilities during jump such as shields dropping or possibility of your engines needing to cool down before you can re-engage the Quantum Drive. Possibility of deploying something like a gravity well generator for example to act like a mine or something to that effect.

[23:38] Q: Will CIG be at Gamescom?

A: Yes. They will have a big presence on the show floor. There will not be a big presentation like previous years. There will be lots of small social pop-up events. Expect Chris & Erin, Brian Chambers and the community team to be there as well as many more.

[25:24] Q: Will we be able to rent PU weapons with REC.

A: No, REC is just for Electronic Access – Arena Commander and Star Marine. Alpha UEC (and eventually proper UEC) will be used for the PU. You eventually will be able to buy REC with UEC. Alpha UEC exists to be wiped as the economy is experimented with and balanced."

Have fun

• BrorimBrorim Member UncommonPosts: 91
    Erillion said:
    mr1602 said:
    You can see Chris Roberts constantly glanced left in the video and that's because a staff was trying to signal him to stop.

There is no need to "signal him to stop" .... anyone of the crew on site could walk into the picture, tell him to stop, remind him of anything they think is important .... and cut out any part of the recording. Or just tell the camera guy to stop recording for a moment and  clear up any unclear points.

Do you REALLY believe that there is a PR staff guy just outside the picture eating his baseball cap in frustration because Chris Roberts is "spilling the beans" ?!?! During a RECORDING session that is being prepared sometimes WEEKS in advance  ?!   ;-)

Have fun
    Well "10 for the chairman" is not exactly a pr success ..

Demo PC's not working, talking about delays while at the same time almost agreeing to do almost
    whatever any questioneers asks him about the game .. And now talking about releasing the game in the state it's in .. that's not good Erillion ....

Kickstarter goals and stretch goals are all promises of systems delivered at certain amounts of goals.
    They show quite clearly on their own homepage.

I do understand that you Erillion is on amongst few defenders of the game here but I have to tell you
    that your argumentation in SC's favour is stretched at best ..

FACT is that the game will NOT be released with features promised, you can argue as much as you like
    but that is solid fact .. You can defend them all you like but FACT is that it seems like the money they
    have received through crowfunding and money milking STILL is not enough to finish the product .

Years of delays and features pushed and removed .. It simply isn't optimal.

On a personal level it looks like he spend the money on other things than software engineers ..

Brorim said:
    Erillion said:
    mr1602 said:

Have fun

Demo PC's not working, talking about delays while at the same time almost agreeing to do almost
    whatever any questioneers asks him about the game .. And now talking about releasing the game in the state it's in .. that's not good Erillion ....

Kickstarter goals and stretch goals are all promises of systems delivered at certain amounts of goals.

I do understand that you Erillion is on amongst few defenders of the game here but I have to tell you

FACT is that the game will NOT be released with features promised, you can argue as much as you like
    but that is solid fact .. You can defend them all you like but FACT is that it seems like the money they
    have received through crowfunding and money milking STILL is not enough to finish the product .

On a personal level it looks like he spend the money on other things than software engineers ..

I don't think "fact" means what you think it means.

There's a reason the game is at 113 million dollars - and there's a reason it keeps growing. It's not because the vocal and hateful detractors and their imaginary "facts" rule the day.
  • BrorimBrorim Member UncommonPosts: 91
    DKLond said:
    Brorim said:
    Erillion said:
    mr1602 said:

Have fun

I don't think "fact" means what you think it means.

There's a reason the game is at 113 million dollars - and there's a reason it keeps growing. It's not because the vocal and hateful detractors and their imaginary "facts" rule the day.
    There sure has been some larger then average donations to SC .. but average John Doe is not the one pushing it to 113 million dollars ( if that's the official last amount ) !