Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Musa Awakening Trailer !

bono116bono116 Member UncommonPosts: 8

ddd

Comments

• DeddpoolDeddpool Member UncommonPosts: 197
    Daaaaaaaamn

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    lol...some decent gap close and AOE. Better than Warrior; and I know Warrior is supposed be mostly a tank but he really isn't great at tanking. This class maybe light armor but survivability looks better.

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• RealizerRealizer Member RarePosts: 724
    edited April 2016
    Tiller said:
    lol...some decent gap close and AOE. Better than Warrior; and I know Warrior is supposed be mostly a tank but he really isn't great at tanking. This class maybe light armor but survivability looks better.

This is an awakening trailer, the class will not release like you see in this video. Warriors are one of the top classes once Awakenings come out and they get their Greatswords. 
    edited April 2016
    Realizer said:
    Tiller said:

This is an awakening trailer, the class will not release like you see in this video. Warriors are one of the top classes once Awakenings come out and they get their Greatswords. 
    Yeah I know about the awakening advancement; wasn't sure what warrior gets for awakening and figured it would always be gimped. Guess it's a ways off so I'll just use my warrior as a mule while I play Wiz xD

edit: yeah looks like you can tank pretty well and great sword for blocking.

Post edited by Tiller on
    SWG Bloodfin vet

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    A bit off topic... the OCD part of me is always bothered looking at these videos where the loot is never picked up. There could be a weapon black stone in there for Pete's sake! :)
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• PottedPlant22PottedPlant22 Member RarePosts: 800
    Iselin said:
    A bit off topic... the OCD part of me is always bothered looking at these videos where the loot is never picked up. There could be a weapon black stone in there for Pete's sake! :)
    That's what pets are for! :pleased: 
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    I'm just worried someone might start a forest fire :(

• holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    edited April 2016
    Visually looks pretty cool and I'm sure it'll be great for farming.  Not particularly interesting though.

1st ability- do tons of damage in a huge circle
    2nd ability- do tons of damage in a huge circle
    3rd ability- do tons of damage in a long rectangle
    4th ability- do tons of damage in a huge circle
    Ultimate ability- do metric shit-tons of damage in a huge circle

It makes sense because you're going to spend most of your time farming mobs at endgame, it just doesn't seem like the classes play all that different.

"Do tons of damage in a huge circle" for all of them.
  • RealizerRealizer Member RarePosts: 724
    Visually looks pretty cool and I'm sure it'll be great for farming.  Not particularly interesting though.

It makes sense because you're going to spend most of your time farming mobs at endgame, it just doesn't seem like the classes play all that different.

This game is more about combos and making sure you do certain moves after others for more crits. Personally what I look for in a class is how well the abilities flow into one another without animation gaps etc. The visuals are sort of an afterthought for me at this point, Wizard/Witch have the best visuals imo, but their gameplay is much slower than other classes.
  • holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    edited April 2016
    Realizer said:

This game is more about combos and making sure you do certain moves after others for more crits. Personally what I look for in a class is how well the abilities flow into one another without animation gaps etc. The visuals are sort of an afterthought for me at this point, Wizard/Witch have the best visuals imo, but their gameplay is much slower than other classes.
    I'm talking about what the abilities actually do.  It's all just AOE for every class.  It makes sense because that's all you want in the game where the endgame is just farming mobs as efficiently as possible, I just don't find it very interesting.
    Realizer said:

I'm talking about what the abilities actually do.  It's all just AOE for every class.  It makes sense because that's all you want in the game where the endgame is just farming mobs as efficiently as possible, I just don't find it very interesting.
    It's not "just AOE." The way this game handles damage abilities, it's either damage spread out among a maximum number of targets per ability, or concentrated on the one target if you happen to be fighting a single boss or elite mob. Everything is single target or AOE depending on how many mobs you're fighting.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

― CD PROJEKT RED

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Looks awesome!

Been waiting on this class to start back playing again. 

DMKano said:
    Tiller said:

Blader has the best gap closing and escape ability due to chase - which is the fastest movement skill in game and can be spammed with pot use to high hell at max level.
    Pot use? We can't use MP/WP/SP potions unless I'm missing something. Maybe you mean marijuana use and it just seems that way? :)

There is also a 4sec i-frame/superarmor CD on chase... at least at the low levels. The level 42 ultimate version doesn't mention the CD but that could just be a tooltip bug. Mine is level 30 so I'll find out soon enough I guess. 

― Umberto Eco

― CD PROJEKT RED

DMKano said:
    Iselin said:
    DMKano said:
    Tiller said:

Blader has the best gap closing and escape ability due to chase - which is the fastest movement skill in game and can be spammed with pot use to high hell at max level.
    Pot use? We can't use MP/WP/SP potions unless I'm missing something. Maybe you mean marijuana use and it just seems that way? :)

There is also a 4sec i-frame/superarmor CD on chase... at least at the low levels. The level 42 ultimate version doesn't mention the CD but that could just be a tooltip bug. Mine is level 30 so I'll find out soon enough I guess. 

There is a hidden combo that allows super speed with chase and no cooldown :+1: 

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TyizuODWpL0

Also concentrated herbal juice:

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/570/
    Cool. I tried that combo and I must be a spazz lol... can't get the timing right.

― Umberto Eco

― CD PROJEKT RED

DMKano said:
    Tiller said:

Oh yeah, this is the class I've been waiting for. I looked at ninja since I like stealth classes; but I will have to weight the pros and cons of the two when I can try it to decide which will be my main. 
    SWG Bloodfin vet

• DeltoisDeltois Member UncommonPosts: 384
    I can t stand the over the top animations in this game, and well the combat in general. Now, before I get shit on that's my opinion. It looks meh.
    DMKano said:
    Iselin said:
    DMKano said:
    Iselin said:
    DMKano said:
    Tiller said:

There is a hidden combo that allows super speed with chase and no cooldown :+1: 

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TyizuODWpL0

Also concentrated herbal juice:

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/570/
    Cool. I tried that combo and I must be a spazz lol... can't get the timing right.

It takes some practice - if you have a programble keyboard you could macro this - whether its considered cheating or not - Daum has remained silent on this so far. (Talking about macrobkeyboards)
    Oh I do. Both my KB and mouse. So far I've resisted the temptation to macro anything other than single skills. I may need to make an exception for this combo :)

― Umberto Eco

― CD PROJEKT RED

Deltois said:
    I can t stand the over the top animations in this game, and well the combat in general. Now, before I get shit on that's my opinion. It looks meh.
    I actually wish they were toned down some too. With some classes and some abilities I can't even see what I'm hitting sometimes.

― Umberto Eco

― CD PROJEKT RED

• DeltoisDeltois Member UncommonPosts: 384
    Ya, just a bit over the top. To each their own though.
    ^ yep, you can turn all effects off. TBH in a boss fight it's a mess...worse than gw2. I never thought I could ever say that. 
    SWG Bloodfin vet