Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF A couple dedicated folks to start from scratch

WaldoeWaldoe Member UncommonPosts: 642
The full game with all expansions is about 25-30 dollars so I decided to pick it up. I played many many years ago but never got into the full swing of end game. I am looking for a few folks FFXI vets or not that want to start from scratch, level up and run through the content in the game.

I just started on the Bahamut server and would really like to get a LS going of a handful of interested folks that want to experience some nostalgia and old school goodness.

I am Waldoe in game and I am thinking of taking Corsair or Geomancer as my first 99. Let me know if interested!

Comments

• WaldoeWaldoe Member UncommonPosts: 642
    Already got two folks on board! Jobs and roles can be worked out, I'm pretty flexible with that. Just more interested in being able to get a few more that are interested on board. 
  • WaldoeWaldoe Member UncommonPosts: 642
    We are up to 4-5 folks. PM me here or in game if interested!
  • SoloAnythingSoloAnything Member UncommonPosts: 308
    Have to start from scratch or I can join with my old character?
  • ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    You do know that FFXI will end service later this year..?
  • SoloAnythingSoloAnything Member UncommonPosts: 308
    For ps2 and xbox 360 not pc but might end for pc too sooner or later as they said no more updates planned.
  • seeyouspacec0wboyseeyouspacec0wboy Member UncommonPosts: 714
    For ps2 and xbox 360 not pc but might end for pc too sooner or later as they said no more updates planned.
    As you've probably seen by now they recently said that they plan to continue updating the PC version.

Originally posted by Scagweed22
    is it the graphics? the repetativenesses? i mean what is the point? you could be so much more productive in real life
    Real life brings repetition and pointlessness too. The only thing real life offers is Great graphics. Its kinda expensive too and way to dependent on the cash shop. Totally pay to win as well. No thank you. Ill stick to my games.