Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Division Reddit - Mods Banning and Throttling Comments

SagornSagorn Member UncommonPosts: 25
It looks like the Ubisoft has gone nazi already. Mods are banning people from posting, throttling comments and deleting posts like crazy. Not going to get into a review of the game or anything, but when you get to the point of deleting posts and banning people for speaking up about the issues the game has in a NON-RANT way, you know the game is in trouble. It has happened to me and several other people have mentioned completely valid and non-attack posts about issues with certain skills and balance and have had their posts deleted. Not surprised, but wouldn't it just be easier to have someone address these issues instead of trying to hide them? Go figure.

Comments

• ScottgunScottgun Member UncommonPosts: 528
    No offense, but while I can understand the frustration that comes from a perceived injustice, few of us have either the inclination to even ability to come up with valid investigation to establish "Nazi" tactics. Naturally, I'm not going to bust on someone who just wants to vent, but you ought to know that it doesn't persuade the neutral observer, but instead seems catty and butthurt. 
  • scorpex-xscorpex-x Member RarePosts: 1,030
    Sagorn said:
    It looks like the Ubisoft has gone nazi already. Mods are banning people from posting, throttling comments and deleting posts like crazy. Not going to get into a review of the game or anything, but when you get to the point of deleting posts and banning people for speaking up about the issues the game has in a NON-RANT way, you know the game is in trouble. It has happened to me and several other people have mentioned completely valid and non-attack posts about issues with certain skills and balance and have had their posts deleted. Not surprised, but wouldn't it just be easier to have someone address these issues instead of trying to hide them? Go figure.
    Is this your first online game?

Almost every online games official forums are like this, Blizzard and a few others are a little nicer but they are the tiny minority.  You have no free speech rights on the internet