Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pantheon: Rise of the Followers Contest!

ZarriyaZarriya Member UncommonPosts: 446
Pantheon is having a contest!

Pantheon: Rise of the Followers Contest

What could be better than winning an exclusive Pantheon beta key? Winning one with your best friend! The team at Visionary Realms is excited to announce our first major giveaway contest - Pantheon: Rise of the Followers.

Here’s how to win:

Twitter:

Simply have your friends and family follow us on Twitter, then tweet @pantheonMMO with our hashtag #prf and @your twitter name to earn an entry for both of you.

One entry per follower, no limit to the number of entries for referrers. The more people you get to follow us, the better!

*New followers must remain followers for at least the duration of the competition.

*New followers can also refer their friends to increase their chances.

*Any contestant found to have created multiple accounts to enter the contest will be deemed ineligible - remember, per Twitter guidelines followers found to have created multiple accounts run the risk of having all of their accounts suspended.

Facebook:

Like this Post and Post a Reply for a chance to win 1 of 5 Knight’s pledges or 1 of 10 Alpha keys. While you’re on our Facebook page, please click the Like button if you haven’t already.

WINNER SELECTION

All eligible entries received during the Submission Period will be gathered at the end of the Contest Period. All winners will be selected by random. Visionary Realms Inc. reserves the right to change the winner selection method at its sole discretion.

Announcement that an entrant was selected will be done via our official Facebook page and also via a Facebook private message. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his or her Facebook account for notification and receipt or other communications related to this contest. The winners will be announced by May 10, 2016 on or about 7:00 am EST.

Main Prizes:

5 x Knight’s Pledge each (Value $100 ea)

Secondary Prizes:

10 x Alpha Keys - Alpha access date is still TBD, winning does not mean immediate access to the game.

Winner’s pantheonmmo.com account will receive the allotted prize flag within 30 days of notification. An announcement that an entrant will be receiving a prize will be sent to the social media account supplied on the potential prize winner’s entry post. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his or her social media account for notification and receipt or other communications related to this contest. If a potential prize winner cannot be reached by Administrator (or Visionary Realms Inc.) within fifteen (15) days using the contact information provided at the time of entry, that potential prize winner shall forfeit the prize. Upon the request of Visionary Realms Inc., the potential winner may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form and IRS W-9 form. If a potential winner fails to comply with these official rules, that potential winner will be disqualified.

Terms and conditions may apply. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winner. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.

This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.

Comments

• AenraAenra Member UncommonPosts: 45
    @Zarriya ; Came to post the exact same thing! I see you've been busy :)

..damn hoomans..

Pride, honour and purity

• KilsinKilsin Member RarePosts: 515
    Good luck everyone! :)
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    My twitter account has two posts on it and one follower, who I believe is Twitter. It sort of feels like the social media equivalent of displaying the family pic that came with the frame.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• AzothAzoth Member UncommonPosts: 840
    Too bad I don't use twitter or facebook. Oh well...
  • SeeriaSeeria Member UncommonPosts: 28
    I understand the need for social media advertising but dang it, some of us don't touch that nasty stuff. :)
  • ZarriyaZarriya Member UncommonPosts: 446
    edited April 2016
    i understand the reluctance for social media. I only use accounts for gaming and not personal use. It's a good excuse for not attending funerals of distant people "Oh Mean Great, Great Uncle Frank died? I didnt know!"
  • HrimnirHrimnir Member RarePosts: 2,415
    edited April 2016
    *deleted* blah im an idiot

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

- Friedrich Nietzsche

• Ariel_ArilonAriel_Arilon Member UncommonPosts: 50
    : P

My computer beats me in Strip Poker, but doesn't stand a chance against my Kick Boxing! >: D 3