Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Conan Fanmade trailer 2016 #skyrimstyle

morialamoriala Member UncommonPosts: 13
edited April 2016 in Age of Conan: Unchained
Helloo, its not alot of threads in this section so im not sure if this will even reach out to anyone, anyhow I love Elderscrolls: Skyrim, almost as much as Age of Conan. so as a little fun project i tried if there was possible to make a
clip in Age of Conan somehow, and from there i started trowing in more clips to make it a trailer :) I hope you guys enjoy and who knows, might even give some nostalgia to the time where you played it. If you feel like trying it its an awesome time to do it, since they will soon revamp the free to play system so that you can access alot more of the game without subbing! :) More about that in the latest development letter: http://www.ageofconan.com/news/letter_from_the_game_director

Enough talking, have a look at the trailer!

Post edited by moriala on

Comments

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    I don't like Skyrim, but the AoC part is great - btw you should fix the link to the video, it's broken :wink:
    Nice cinematic shots, I loved the aerial shot of Thunder River.
  • morialamoriala Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Po_gg said:
    I don't like Skyrim, but the AoC part is great - btw you should fix the link to the video, it's broken :wink:
    Nice cinematic shots, I loved the aerial shot of Thunder River.
    Ohh yeah i wondered why it didnt show the thumbnail, thanks man! thunderriver is indeed cool a great area for a mmo.
  • DaakkonDaakkon Member UncommonPosts: 607
    That was pretty cool!