Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Action Hero Pack Giveaway! - Orcs Must Die: Unchained News

15678911»

Comments

• UhkapianUhkapian Member UncommonPosts: 11
    this pack would really help heh
  • shinnamorshinnamor Member CommonPosts: 1
    Love OMD
  • ExtractExtract Member CommonPosts: 1
    I love it because It's an amazing Tower Defense Game, the humor is awesome, and most importantly The Orcs Must Die!
  • wcooper66wcooper66 Member CommonPosts: 1
    I have enjoyed the OMD franchise since the first game. The first 2 games were a great spin on the conventional tower defense genre by making you as instrumental in the destruction as the traps you placed. I love the new concept of OMD unchained and can't wait to see where the devs take the game! Love the addition of new chars to master and really liking the pvp feature as much as the pve. There's still a couple of bugs to work out, but for a game that's still technically in open beta, this is a very well polished game that's sure to be tons of fun for many many more hours to come!
  • rubydragon5rubydragon5 Member UncommonPosts: 693
    reminds me of warcraft :D

• Jeger_WulfJeger_Wulf Member CommonPosts: 1
    Because: Who doesn't love killing Orcs? :)
  • ShattenShatten Member UncommonPosts: 40
    I enjoy playing PVE on Orcs Must Die: Unchained even if you fail to complete the wave you still get something out of it and keep you want to try again with different idea of what to do the next game.
  • willy930willy930 Member CommonPosts: 1
    I really love OMD series because I like watching some orcs screaming and dying.
  • SeventhRainSeventhRain Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Great coop games, really looking forward to playing a new installment of this!
  • jakovpiplicajakovpiplica Member CommonPosts: 1
    Always enjoyed MOBA driven games, and basically strategy driven tower defense games. Loved the previous three games, and now I get to enjoy this with my friends, we grind whole day :) And love the art, since I'm on game art college studies, I really appreciate the way it was animated and kinda team fortress 2-esque, anyways great fun, great product, great GAME! #ZOELYF :D
  • The_CheeZeThe_CheeZe Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I'm a huge fan of the series, and I'm really enjoying the crafting in this game so far! Can't wait for new heroes and maps. I also like the fact that the devs have weekly Q&As/updates/previews via Twitch.
  • XLUYXLUY Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Orcs Must Die is fun!
  • PSYHCOminer360PSYHCOminer360 Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited April 2016
    Hi i've been a huge fan of omd 1 and 2 i use to watch it on you tube but now i can afford it and i played the living crap out of it on xbox and pc . I love it how its a tower defense game that you can play in and set up your traps to kill orcs in many ways .Now there is OMDU where its like league of legends in OMD and i love it now you need to work together with other players to win .And the custom classes you can set up is awesome down to the characters,items,bosses,mobs,and ability are just perfect . I even showed some of my friends this game and they love it.i just want to say thanks for reading this and well that's all i had to say and don't forget ALL ORCS MUST DIE!!!!!!
  • toomuch4212toomuch4212 Member UncommonPosts: 82
    Been a fan of the series, been posting on forums and playing OMD UC all campaigns/PvP since EA and alpha even. Great game only going to get better. Devs actually listen.
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Apologies that we didn't get to this today. We'll get the winners announced and keys sent out tomorrow (Friday).
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Congratulations to our winners!

·         @Blackdogtt

·         @Seelinnikoi

·         @AzDrake

·         @Tanliel

·         @Shiverdamn

·         @gremjs03

·         @Umnusman

·         @Kriback

·         @mcgbull

·         @Scorchien