Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Action Hero Pack Giveaway! - Orcs Must Die: Unchained News

Comments

• erikreerikre Member CommonPosts: 1
    Love to playing this game with friends. it's lot of fun.
  • RollieJoeRollieJoe Member UncommonPosts: 451
    Its my new SMITE replacement!  Lucky win!
  • DeadInkPenDeadInkPen Member CommonPosts: 1
    I have been playing it for about a year and a half now on and off. I like the game quite a bit. Once the matches start they are packed with action from the beginning and lack the boredom/slow pace that a lot of other mobas suffer from. Plus its nice to have a tower defense moba. Add in the humor from the OMD franchise and its been a winner in my book. I just hope more people pick it up along with finding some people to make a great team with.
  • andehpantsandehpants Member CommonPosts: 1
    I'm loving OMDU at the moment, even if it's a bit grindy and rough around the edges. The traps are great and feel very visceral, the characters feel unique and fun. The siege mode is surprisingly fun, too, though I was skeptical at first.
  • TillingSaturnTillingSaturn Member CommonPosts: 1
    I Love Blackpaw Jumpy Jump 24/7 chompy chomp!
  • shinigamiscupshinigamiscup Member CommonPosts: 1
    The large variety of traps characters and puns (Lava good trap) and the enjoyment of the first two games and play with more people is a great experience.
  • kingexecuterkingexecuter Member UncommonPosts: 1
    It is a weird mix of tower defense and shooter which makes you more engaged in the game.
    In many aspects, the game is innovative including the MOBA-style third person because of the minion upgrade system and the trap system that enables you to make a killzone.
    I am enjoying these aspects of the game since it is unique to this game only.
  • ivanfosholeeivanfosholee Member CommonPosts: 1
    I love the Orcs Must Die franchise because theres no feeling better than leading orcs through a maze of traps you designed and watching them horrible suffer and fail to get past it >=]
  • Newby2Newby2 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I have played The first and second Game, and really enjoyd Them. I am getting into OMDU, and IT feels awesome, besides IT takes to Long to get new heroes...
  • peppe12345peppe12345 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Orcs must die 1-2 was my favorite tower defence games. And now im really enjoy to play Orcs Must Die Unchained, its got even 5v5 moba style mode :D
  • Cramit845Cramit845 Member UncommonPosts: 395
    I enjoyed the first game but never tried the second.  The game is entertaining and I enjoy the combination of the tower defense and moba style game play combined.  There are still issues with the game, entering a game and having to wait for other players load is one that I encounter often but overall the game is fun and enjoyable.
  • MetanolMetanol Member UncommonPosts: 248
    I'm a huge fan of OMD -series. Played first two games. And there's never quite enough Orcs that simply Must Die. \o/

All the lovely bits flying about! I love the five-player co-op with friends in OMD:U.

We?re all dead, just say it.

• AyeReezyAyeReezy Member CommonPosts: 1
    Just downloaded the game a few days ago and already loving it. The moba, tower defense style meshes surprisingly well. All my friends have downloaded it too and we play every day. I'm new to the series and regret having not played the prior games.
  • UnbalancedUnbalanced Member CommonPosts: 1
    I had an awesome time playing Orcs Must Die! 2 and OMDU is no exception. I really like the charm of the games and especially the game mechanics.
  • AzDrakeAzDrake Member UncommonPosts: 2
    edited April 2016
    Great combination of two fun gameplay systems - third person action tower defense and MOBA. Seige mode offers a lot of thrills in an otherwise co-operative environment.
  • SauroxSaurox Member UncommonPosts: 17
    Tower defense games are awesome and you get to kill orcs in this one what is not to love :D
  • NetisNetis Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Because I get to kill lots and lots of orcs...
  • temprimustemprimus Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I like how this game is kind of a mix between a TD and a MOBA.
  • FellintentFellintent Member UncommonPosts: 13
    I have enjoyed getting into tower defense. I was strictly a AAA MMORPG player before the last year or so but after trying Orcs Must Die Unchained I'm totally hooked. It is a little difficult to exclusively be killing an entire race that literally all my characters were in games that offered Orc race:( Kind of like committing genocide on myself.....
    "If you're going through hell, keep going!"
    -The great Winston Churchill-
  • SlayerCroSlayerCro Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I love this game because it of nostalgia for OMD 1 and 2.
  • bio2312bio2312 Member CommonPosts: 1
    It's a great addition to a great franchise. Can't wait to see their future plans for the game.
  • orange_lightingorange_lighting Member CommonPosts: 1
    Traps Traps and more Traps so good killings orcs and taking numbers such a fun game.
  • dedlokpmdedlokpm Member CommonPosts: 1
    While I would have prefered an actual OMD3 with story mode/campaign, OMDU is a pretty good replacement/inbetween game.

Survival Mode is pretty fun and somewhat chaotic as you work with 4 other people to defend against the waves. Not as much of a fan of the Seige mode, but I can understand the appeal.

I also like how much the game has evolved and changed since the early days of closed alpha.
  • zhangweizheng3zhangweizheng3 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Because of the series' unique tower defence mechanic which is refreshingly fun! Now it's available as a competitive multiplayer game woohoo!

This is definitely the breath of fresh air that the genre needs!
  • BabyBuniBabyBuni Member CommonPosts: 1
    Slaying orcs while Slayer is playing! :chuffed: 
This discussion has been closed.