Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game looks really good.

filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
So its getting the worldwide attention but not much attention from the forum users of this website.  This game looks to be the ultimate sandbox people have been asking for.  I'm definately going to check it out. 
Are you onto something or just on something?

Comments

• goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    It is really good, fantastic actually.  However its just a single player multiplayer game model similar to say 7 days or call of Duty or Life is Feudal.  That's why you don't see allot of talk about it on this site, its simply not an MMO.  I know people talk about non MMO games here but that's actually pretty rare.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
  • LetsinodLetsinod Member UncommonPosts: 385
    The game is wildly popular.  Its been one of the highest watched games on Twitch for sometime.  It won't get a lot of talk on this site though.  
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    edited April 2016
    So cant i host a server and make my own rules and i believe they claimed there would be hundreds of players per server?  Sorry I meant that as a question and not a statement.
  • TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    You just need to find a good server run by active people that share your same goals.  I run a server for my 11 year old.  There are servers that prohibit pvp or destroying a persons structures and some even have weekly pvp events in designated areas.
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    Letsinod said:
    The game is wildly popular.  Its been one of the highest watched games on Twitch for sometime.  It won't get a lot of talk on this site though.  
    I dont think it gets a lot of talk because most people who play it really like it.  Most of the threads on this site are started by people who dislike something about a game or its developers.
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,503
    If you have a good group of friends to play with it can be great.  But if you are some what of a solo player it isn't. 

Once you find a server with the ruleset you actually prefer it can be an amazing game.  They are constantly adding new features and mobs to the game.  I prefer more PVE type servers myself, but did create a single player adventure that I use the admin codes to see what else I could actually do.
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Its still in alpha so far as i can tell.  It currently holds 70 players per map.  Which honestly i dont think you would want more if you are trying to craft and build stuff.  I would advise some servers are full and you cant build anything so if you notice that then simply choose another server.