Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Action Hero Pack Giveaway! - Orcs Must Die: Unchained News

Comments

• SeroRamaiSeroRamai Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Taking the OMD series of defense, and creating a moba by duplicating and flipping the gameplay has panned out to be a enjoyable new type of moba. I've been testing this game since closed alpha, and im enjoying the progress and decisions they are making.
  • rojasurojasu Member UncommonPosts: 1
    love this game cause is epic expriencie in coop.
  • SqueeekiiSqueeekii Member UncommonPosts: 15
    thanks for streaming the game on twitch. playing it and enjoying :)
  • wesjrwesjr Member UncommonPosts: 506
    It is a pretty neat change from the regular tower defense games
  • dolphin24dolphin24 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    It's a great change of pace from your typical moba
  • wilbury10wilbury10 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    OMD = very fun game, good luck for all in this chance
  • Flawed98401Flawed98401 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I love that it's such a great hang out and laugh with your friends game. Can't take yourself seriously, can only chill and have a fun time.
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    I love Orcs Must Die because

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• bomber72bomber72 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I'm enjoying playing it co-op with my kids. Siege co-op is a blast.
  • DeathboDeathbo Member UncommonPosts: 62
    Because WARGHHHHHHH!!!!
  • ArctichillArctichill Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I enjoy the addition of customizable defences, it really spices up the traditional moba experience.

Trikijic

• Necrosis_bearNecrosis_bear Member UncommonPosts: 5
    I do love OMD PVP is fantastic and quite awesome I have had alot of games where i am doing very well and learning as i go with tatics, who is a threat, helping with traps, its great and i honestly do say its on of the rare occasions where even if i lose i can shake it off pretty well

There Cash shop is very well done and i do feel like i don't have to Dependent on spending anything as you can pretty much craft what you need , Heros, to Traps, and consumables But doesn't stop me from dropping a few bucks to help these guys out

The game has personality from Characters, To minions, and the stages themselves they have done a fantastic job with it and there nice to look at and play in as well

The Team Behind OMD did a fantastic job there is still things missing like report system and something bout disconnets and quiters but i still love the game
  • slikeytreslikeytre Member UncommonPosts: 40
    Because slaying orcs never gets old. Survival mode just plays perfectly off the first two.
  • hacibemaedahacibemaeda Member UncommonPosts: 1
    i really like this game, because this game have a great gameplay, with tower defense and moba, and i like the desain all of the hero. and i fan this game since the first orc must die.
  • SinfulChrisSinfulChris Member UncommonPosts: 73
    I want a tower defense game to fit the hole Dungeon Defenders 2 can't.
  • tostymzlstostymzls Member UncommonPosts: 2
    this game its the best of the two first games, with a great coop and in this case tons of matches and players waiting for kill orcs XD
  • krulerkruler Member UncommonPosts: 589
    You obsessively slice and dice orcs with wanton abandon, but now with more friends, whats not to like.

• EverPREverPR Member UncommonPosts: 2
    It's 3rd person Tower Defense + MOBA = Epic fun time..
  • MsFitMsFit Member UncommonPosts: 30
    I love Orcs Unchained because I can finally play with more than just a single friend.
  • kingdomjx52kingdomjx52 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I wanted a tower defense game that could satisfy me more than Dungeon Defenders II could, cause that was dissapointing. This game was sufficiently complex for me to enjoy it, as well as my friends did, which helped us transition to playing this game more.
  • PhogoXPhogoX Member UncommonPosts: 13
    I love the banter of the characters.
  • HunkyhoboHunkyhobo Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Such an awesome game from the first one to this, the little jokes in the game are great.
  • JiyuuishiJiyuuishi Member UncommonPosts: 22
    I love(d) the previous 2 games of the series and like it even now :)
  • BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    I enjoy tower defense games and this game has a lot more traps than dungeon defenders 2 which I spent over 160 hours on.

There's also more characters, guardians you place to defend areas and of course different modes to appease more audiences.

• kutte543kutte543 Member UncommonPosts: 7
    its all about "chop chop" !
This discussion has been closed.