Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thieves Guild my impressions so far

Talon_DeathravenTalon_Deathraven Member UncommonPosts: 46
Hello fellows ,

I played thieves guild and i fell a need to share the impressions. Il be short ;)

Abah's Landing - One of the most beautifull city i ever see in an mmorpg with many coridors and layers that make me fell like an assassin/ thief :)
-It also a verry big city with most of the quests going inside it.
-Very immersive with lot of interesting characters around it.

Story & Quests - Verry nice story with some turn off that you don't expect.
-Verry nice ''hide & seek'' sistem ,not so hard not so easy
-Memorable characters
-Decent side quests
-Funny / silly / strange Queen .......Mustard stain :)))
-Read all notes (some of them are really interesting.

Outside zone - Some great vistas and very nice combinations around desert , waterfalls  some green grass and amazing ruins designs.
-Delves have some kind of mini labyrinth system in them 
-Delves are not so linear 
-Mobs blend perfectly in the zone (lions stay in shade to cool off , desert beetles , scorpions and super cute Dragon Frogs )

Remember 
This is my personal impression from a view of solo playing

I'm waiting for other impressions from you guys ! Thanks :)

Comments

• cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652
    ESO does a great job on their content, the issue is the asking price for myself and the amount of content you actually receive. I guess you can just go for the sub but the value of the sub really isnt worth it with 500 crowns and 4 10% bonuses. Compared to the fallout 4 dlc that released today being 10 bucks and the amount of content that actually gives you it kinda makes you question ZOS value in their mmo. Dont get me wrong , I do not mind ponying up the cash either. I just do not really see the value so far in any of the dlcs but the one after the imperial city orisinum 
  • Talon_DeathravenTalon_Deathraven Member UncommonPosts: 46
    I use Instant Gaming and buy 60 day + 3000 crowns for 14 euro . So i think that do the trick for me atleast :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• ElloaElloa Member UncommonPosts: 66
    Here you can watch a complete review of the DLC in 20min