Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : The Skies Playthrough with RipperX #1

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2016 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : The Skies Playthrough with RipperX #1

Free MMORPG List and MMO Games at MMORPG.com

Read the full story here

Comments

• MegilindirMegilindir Member UncommonPosts: 223
    RipperX may i ask what happened to your old school reviews? Obviously they were old school but they had more character than this softened and politically correct works of yours.Don't get me wrong. as a long time fan of yours i am just wondering here.
    Ataaka

beLIEve

• vadio123vadio123 Member UncommonPosts: 593
    New Fallen Earth? 
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    I enjoyed fallen earth years ago and a fan of post apocalypse in general so I am interested in this
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    definitely a work in progress

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    Is it a survival game like Day Z with limiterd amount of player on the map, or like Fallen Earth with thousands of other players on the server?
  • MitaraMitara Member UncommonPosts: 755
    @Lahuzer really good question. For me that is quite important. If it is just another Day Z, then this game has no interest. If it is like Fallen Earth though...
  • redripredrip MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 224

RipperX may i ask what happened to your old school reviews? Obviously they were old school but they had more character than this softened and politically correct works of yours.Don't get me wrong. as a long time fan of yours i am just wondering here.

Hey Meg!

Great question and thanks for the feedback. To be honest I do both, but I feel like being more calm and collected is better for the masses especially for mmorpg.com, that being said I still do old school commentary and definitely more so on my main channel on YouTube. Thanks again for the feedback!
    Ataaka
  • MegilindirMegilindir Member UncommonPosts: 223
    Ah..fair enough.I guess as a person who doesnt have the habit to go for Youtube channels i may now go and check it out then.Cheers!

beLIEve