Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Arcterra Q&A - April 1, 2016 - WildStar

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2016 in Videos Discussion

imageArcterra Q&A - April 1, 2016 - WildStar

Chad "Pappy" Moore and DD "Sunshine" Hollis take your Destination Arcterra questions live, and show off some of the newest group content.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WarzodWarzod Member RarePosts: 493
    Hadn't played since the complete and utter botch of their release but I recently returned once I heard that they were down to one megaserver and that it had gone F2P. I have to say, I am actually pretty impressed. The game is a lot of fun and has a level of complexity and depth that most MMOs have been missing for years. The story is really well done, funny at times, really serious at others. The characters and art are top notch and irreverent. Good music, solid class design. All and all a solid title in a current sea of MMO bleh. The devs have even recently listened to the player base and are revamping the poorly received previous tutorial revamp adding back in a lot of the removed elements. I am still walking lightly but the cash shop seems fair and I am earning coins in game to buy most of the stuff I want. I may have to put my faith back in this one... darnit.
  • MMObroMMObro Member UncommonPosts: 97
    I am giving this another try