Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Das Tal, Sign up for testing

aGoldenGodaGoldenGod Member UncommonPosts: 12
Join in on the next level of MMO and PVP. This game looks super fun to me. It combines Runescape and MOBAs it seems. I'm hyped and I hope you'll get hyped as well!

Their testing starts on March 18th

https://maitreapp.co/s/2lzxz <- My referral link to their mainsite.

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,372
    You wrote a bad 4 letter word...(MOBA), no thanks I'll be staying clear.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• aGoldenGodaGoldenGod Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Kyleran said:
    From what I've understood it has nothing to do with the conventional MOBAs (LoL, DOTA). I was using it for it's original meaning: "Multiplayer Online Battle Arena". By that I mean that the MMO has a very strong inclination towards structured PvP.

I don't know about you, but that's totally my thing :) But AFAIK there is linear progress and no minions scampering around :D
  • KazuhiroKazuhiro Member UncommonPosts: 606
    Kyleran said:
    From what I've understood it has nothing to do with the conventional MOBAs (LoL, DOTA). I was using it for it's original meaning: "Multiplayer Online Battle Arena". By that I mean that the MMO has a very strong inclination towards structured PvP.

I don't know about you, but that's totally my thing :) But AFAIK there is linear progress and no minions scampering around :D
    That may all be true, but the word MOBA is largely associated with terrible games, hence it tends to make a lot of people avoid ANYTHING that has it associated with it. (Myself included.) So if you want anyone other than the bottom-feeders to check out a game, I recommend using other games or simple descriptions to describe it instead. Just for future reference.

To find an intelligent person in a PUG is not that rare, but to find a PUG made up of "all" intelligent people is one of the rarest phenomenons in the known universe.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• ZukapeZukape Member UncommonPosts: 93
    Well, I got the key. But I dont think will be spending much time on this one and their early access packs are pretty expensive tho. 
  • SonnengottSonnengott Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Join in on the next level of MMO and PVP. This game looks super fun to me. It combines Runescape and MOBAs it seems. I'm hyped and I hope you'll get hyped as well!

Their testing starts on March 18th

https://maitreapp.co/s/2lzxz <- My referral link to their mainsite.

@aGoldenGod thank you
  • DawgdocDawgdoc Member UncommonPosts: 41
    edited April 2016
    Kazuhiro said:
    That may all be true, but the word MOBA is largely associated with terrible games, hence it tends to make a lot of people avoid ANYTHING that has it associated with it. (Myself included.) So if you want anyone other than the bottom-feeders to check out a game, I recommend using other games or simple descriptions to describe it instead. Just for future reference.
    Lolwut? I guess you can tell that to the nearly 100 MILLION people that play League of Legends? Not to mention all of the other MOBAs out there.

YOU may not like them, and Im not saying that I specifically do or dont, but to say that it is an unpopular genre or that the term MOBA turns people away is just plain ignorant.